Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the same post she said she never thought about having another child & then down lower she says she felt guilty having Aaron as an only child 😂😂
Sure it’s typical out of this bleep. It’s like her saying that she pukes up to 40 times a day and then she posts a cup of dirty sausage rolls 😩 constantly contradicting herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would say the ex is delighted to be on sideline watching this car crash unfold knowing how more annoying she’s got in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 9
Jesus the shite about she being a high flying hairdresser with appointments in Dubai.
When the veil slips she sounds so ignorant . Imagine having another child because Aaron now 21 shouldn't have to take all the responsibility if anything happened to her. Not depending on Dean obviously.
Is Dean travelling with a Circus or Touring players or what.

Reactions: 11
I love when she talks about travelling all over the world with her hairdressing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she was in Dubai twice max and somewhere else’s once 🫠🤣 nutcase

• Haha
I just get the vibe that Dean was the one who wanted the child and shes having it for him...maybe he sees this as his only chance to have a kid and will be gone in 2/3 years...

She will know about it yet when she is 45 and wrecked from running around after a toddler and trying to organise childcare.
Would love to hear from one of his friends what the dynamic is like there...

Reactions: 6
As if someone would ask her about whether she hopes to change the layout of her bleeping kitchen!!! Baaaahahahahahahhahahahaa bleeping imbecile 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just so fake. The sounder she tries to be the faker she comes across. The big fake laughing out of her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who was asking her for her make up routine 🤷‍♀️. She shouldn't be using avast 2 while pregnant either.

Reactions: 3
Who is asking about her skincare? She has the dullest dodgiest looking skin I have ever seen. Her skin tone looks like something you’d see in the funeral home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only looks slightly better than a corpse so unless that’s the look your going for I can’t see who’s asking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw her recently in a restaurant. It was actually surreal watching her glide through it clutching onto her bump but had this look on her face that was so weird. I was like she thought everyone was her loyal subject and wer in awe of her. So smug and all she was missing was a little queens wave. Some inflated ego

• Haha
She never misses an opportunity to throw shade at her ex. I’m sure he’s not bothered 🙄
Thought that was underhand and makes her look immature. She also just threw her Dad under the bus as well. She never thought thst one through.

Reactions: 4
She hates being pregnant you can tell and she no more has any intention of being a mother when this poor unfortunate baby arrives.

Reactions: 5
She’s very unattractive god love her. I’m not just talking about looks but the way she presents herself and goes on. Geebag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This boots. She's like an Eskimo going to slaughter a whale in them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.