Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if someone would ask her about whether she hopes to change the layout of her bleeping kitchen!!! Baaaahahahahahahhahahahaa bleeping imbecile 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I missed it. What did she say
that Dean very like her father. Treats her like a queen and thinks of her. No one has ever treated her like that before. So that would include her father also.
---

This boots. She's like an Eskimo going to slaughter a whale in them.
They will probably go straight back to the shop. Obviously no one bought them hence why she is flogging them

Reactions: 2
that Dean very like her father. Treats her like a queen and thinks of her. No one has ever treated her like that before. So that would include her father also.
---

They will probably go straight back to the shop. Obviously no one bought them hence why she is flogging them
She’s an awful clown 🤡

Reactions: 2
If you have to tell people someone treats you like a queen there’s something wrong. Actions speak louder than words & it doesn’t look that way to me. She’s always alone, he drives her car, lives in her house & will be the primary carer for this child. Sorry but at her age I’d be expecting a little better than that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you have to tell people someone treats you like a queen there’s something wrong. Actions speak louder than words & it doesn’t look that way to me. She’s always alone, he drives her car, lives in her house & will be the primary carer for this child. Sorry but at her age I’d be expecting a little better than that
She's saying all this to have a dig at her ex. Anyone who still needs to do that shouldn't be in a new relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She made it look like Alan treated her like a queen too. He did absolutely everything for her. The cooking, cleaning, child rearing, working, building her salon, going to get her chips and chocolate at 12 O'Clock at night. In return she mocked his shoe choice and HATED his cat Eddie. She's the fakest woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She made it look like Alan treated her like a queen too. He did absolutely everything for her. The cooking, cleaning, child rearing, working, building her salon, going to get her chips and chocolate at 12 O'Clock at night. In return she mocked his shoe choice and HATED his cat Eddie. She's the fakest woman.
So true! So strange that she ended up with Eddie and now pretends she always loved him

Reactions: 10
I agree!! She annoyed me so much with the way she used to treat Alan🤬

Reactions: 13
She’s intolerable when she’s up on her high horse. She’s still basking her HG awareness attention. Her posts are so over obvious, dig at Alan, look how perfect things are. She’s definitely one of those people who thinks she’s super intelligent but not enough to see that others can see through her, can read between the lines. She’s a special kind of unintelligent, but I’m here for it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s intolerable when she’s up on her high horse. She’s still basking her HG awareness attention. Her posts are so over obvious, dig at Alan, look how perfect things are. She’s definitely one of those people who thinks she’s super intelligent but not enough to see that others can see through her, can read between the lines. She’s a special kind of unintelligent, but I’m here for it!!
He had a lucky escape. She’s a nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He had a lucky escape. She’s a nightmare
Oh I’d say so! Can’t get over Deano being attracted to someone who twirls and eyefecks the camera. Major cringe i literally die inside a little everytime I’d watch her, a 40 odd so called “businesswoman”, twirling around in the streets of cork. Serious question does she watch young wans with followings and copy them or how/where does she not see the hysterics in it?

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does that brunette client still have visible grey on her parting?

So use root spray and certain hair products for longevity. So pretty much what most people who are going grey are doing anyway.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does that brunette client still have visible grey on her parting?

So use root spray and certain hair products for longevity. So pretty much what most people who are going grey are doing anyway.
Still has visible grey…I could see them with no glasses on and that’s saying something 👍 👓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.