Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing, is everybody (pregnant) supposed to get that glucose test done?

Reactions: 1
What’s worse is she openly admits to not caring if it makes her sick. Which means she doesn’t care if that means another hospital stay putting the healthcare system under even more unnecessary pressure. She’s a selfish cow 🐄
Who records themselves eating! How disgusting. I know she did this ALL the time before but to do this now shows there is nothing at all wrong with her.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion :

Supersick by Sabby but only Monday to Thursday ..Friday to Sunday she is out to eat and play !

Although I'm tempted to just suggest ,

Sabrina if your reading this you are a disgusting disgrace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes every pregnant woman gets a test to check for gestational diabetes. It’ll be some craic if she has it 😂😂
They wouldnt give me the test where I live because I didn’t meet the criteria 😩
Cunts
Anyway she looks absolutely wretched
---

currently in Ireland every pregnant person gets the glucose test done normally at about 30weeks
Except in limerick 😩

Reactions: 5
I’ve to do one in the next 2 weeks, fasting from 10 night before and then hours in the hospital. Dream way to spend a day for our Sabby tho!!

Reactions: 4
I'm only 12 weeks but already dreading the test, had it on my others but then I could drink Lucozade but don't think you can anymore. In cumh it's age, bmi and family history if you need one.

Reactions: 3
Another thing, is everybody (pregnant) supposed to get that glucose test done?
No, only people with a close history family wise or you’ve suffered from it previously. Are we shocked she got the test??

She also said they did two draws of blood. I’ve had this test 5 times, granted the last time was over 9 years ago but they always did 3 draws. 1 where you go in fasting, drink solution, another draw an hour after that and then another draw an hour after that so they can see the spike and then the drop in blood sugar.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I argued with a friend last week over this ejet; she feels so bad for how unwell Sabby has been. I don’t doubt she’s been sick with her pregnancy but it’s far, far from HG she has! The food video today stuffing her face has riled me!!

I know someone very well who had HG and she definitely was not able to eat anything near what Sabby is eating. She was bed bound and on fluids/nutrition liquids for the majority of her pregnancy. Not inhaling burgers and grease! I wouldn’t mind if she was pushing for the drug to help women with HG and wasn’t implying how “awful” it’s been for her and that she has it.
Rant over

Reactions: 14
SuperSickScabby with selective weekday hypermesis, once baby is born she’ll be wondering what do I do with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's strange with the test - I had it done in CUMH few months back but just turned up on a Friday morning and they did it. I asked did I need to go off and get the drink from pharmacist etc but they said no that's the old fashioned way it was done. Wonder why she had it done that way

Also anyone with any kind of pregnancy sickness will know that greasy/oily/fried foods make it so much worse.

---

Just looked at her post with Denise and she looked fantastic few years ago. Really healthy and glowy, clear skin. Not judging her pregnancy looks as we all know that's very tough on our bodies but in the last 2years or so she just doesn't have that happy glowy look from before!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That's strange with the test - I had it done in CUMH few months back but just turned up on a Friday morning and they did it. I asked did I need to go off and get the drink from pharmacist etc but they said no that's the old fashioned way it was done. Wonder why she had it done that way
Two options. She did the standard fasting bloods and they were high so needed the glucose drink test. Or it's the fact she's over 40 and she's higher risk and she is automatically sent for the glucose test. The second option is my guess because I know in my maternity hospital that's the case for anyone over 40 and pregnant.

They wouldnt give me the test where I live because I didn’t meet the criteria 😩
Cunts
Anyway she looks absolutely wretched
---

Except in limerick 😩
Me either didn't meet the criteria apparently, in the Coombe. And my baby ended up in NICU with low/spiking blood sugars which they think is down to undamaged gestational diabetes 🤬

Reactions: 2
I'm only 12 weeks but already dreading the test, had it on my others but then I could drink Lucozade but don't think you can anymore. In cumh it's age, bmi and family history if you need one.
They don’t do it with Lu Izard anymore cos they reduced sugar in it
They give u an orange drink in a pouch

Reactions: 1
Sorry can someone fill me in on what happened with herself and Martina Gahan(I believe that's her name) ..I cant remember at the time what went down that they went their separate ways...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.