SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about supermom 🙄 but we shouldn't be talking about her daughter. It's not fair on her.
Totally agree - even if she is pregnant, so what? It’s nothing to do with any of us. She’s not an instahun.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree too. Nothing to do with her daughter, I think she's been dealt a crappy enough hand in life without being subjected to being talked about here. I think she's a very pretty girl and I hope she does well for herself and if she wants to wear a revealing dress that's her choice. She's 18 and not the one posting the pics of herself to 40 thousand people. Her mam is!😠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree too. Nothing to do with her daughter, I think she's been dealt a crappy enough hand in life without being subjected to being talked about here. I think she's a very pretty girl and I hope she does well for herself and if she wants to wear a revealing dress that's her choice. She's 18 and not the one posting the pics of herself to 40 thousand people. Her mam is!😠
You saying she has been dealt a crappy hand in life is just as damaging to the child, it cuts deeper than idle gossip.

Reactions: 2
Whatever about supermom 🙄 but we shouldn't be talking about her daughter. It's not fair on her.
Yeah my daughter is sane age they go out in the nip. Lol the little one looks lovely that’s what they wear these days it’s all PLT and those places. Hope she had a nice birthday it must be hard for her with the mother making a show! Every family has problems and more so since Covid but by Christ don’t conduct it in public if u can help it

You saying she has been dealt a crappy hand in life is just as damaging to the child, it cuts deeper than idle gossip.
I think in terms of a lot of their business being made public because of T. You know how embarrassing parents are at that age and how much bullying goes on anyway. It can’t help things

Reactions: 4
So it's better to be judging how she looks and saying she's the same as her mother and commenting suspicious about her bn pregnant and how are boobs are? All that is better than saying she was dealt a crappy hand? R u for real? She's 18 I would think all the nasty comments would hurt more imo.

Reactions: 6
So it's better to be judging how she looks and saying she's the same as her mother and commenting suspicious about her bn pregnant and how are boobs are? All that is better than saying she was dealt a crappy hand? R u for real? She's 18 I would think all the nasty comments would hurt more imo.
It is very hypocritical of you, its just as bad if not worse if you think about it and damaging to say she is fucked up cause of her mother/father and the hand she is dealt in life with her upbringing and you are keeping it going too. If it was me the long term psychological damage of what you are saying about how fucked up my family and life are would hurt me worse than body image. Not replying anymore to you, just saying any talk about her is bad so dont make out you are a saint in all this.

Tbf Teresa chose to put a picture of her daughter online to over 40k people therefore there is obviously going to be judgments and comments then. So I don’t think it’s anyone’s fault on their opinions. The only person at fault here is Teresa the mother of that child for putting her kids online to be judged.

Reactions: 8
It is very hypocritical of you, its just as bad if not worse if you think about it and damaging to say she is fucked up cause of her mother/father and the hand she is dealt in life with her upbringing and you are keeping it going too. If it was me the long term psychological damage of what you are saying about how fucked up my family and life are would hurt me worse than body image. Not replying anymore to you, just saying any talk about her is bad so dont make out you are a saint in all this.
Never said she was fucked up 🤷🏻‍♀️ calm down love 🙄. I just said she's bn dealt a crappy enough hand without people slating her here. I hardly post on this site compared to your 666 comments so maybe ud wanna take a look at ur own behaviour before u go lecturing anyone else and the psychological effect all ur comments are having on the people u post about.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never said she was fucked up 🤷🏻‍♀️ calm down love 🙄. I just said she's bn dealt a crappy enough hand without people slating her here. I hardly post on this site compared to your 666 comments so maybe ud wanna take a look at ur own behaviour before u go lecturing anyone else and the psychological effect all ur comments are having on the people u post about.
You are the one preaching what we can and can't say love, you came on telling us tattlers what we can post or not post. I never said I was a hypocrite Im saying you are.

Tbf Teresa chose to put a picture of her daughter online to over 40k people therefore there is obviously going to be judgments and comments then. So I don’t think it’s anyone’s fault on their opinions. The only person at fault here is Teresa the mother of that child for putting her kids online to be judged.
No need to post it but im sure it was posted to get Colms attention if the truth be known.

Last edited:
Any update on the move to Charleville? How can she be able allowed take control of two large houses? It’s an absolute joke of a system.

Reactions: 5
Lads she looks like tit lately 😬 god poor her having to pack up and moved into a newly furnished council house that she has to pay very little a week on 😡 wonder will she get herself a job in Charleville to keep her busy? 🙄🤣

Reactions: 1
What's she doing with the children is she enrolling them in school there or what..shes still not back on the road and theres no direct bus route for Mitchelstown..or will they just stay with their dad

What's she doing with the children is she enrolling them in school there or what..shes still not back on the road and theres no direct bus route for Mitchelstown..or will they just stay with their dad
Charleville is a good 40min drive from where she is now so I’d say she is enrolling them in a school in Charleville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.