Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I was a joking lads relax 😂 nothing wrong with her kids. Sometimes I just say what pops into my head... I know I shouldn't 😂

Reactions: 5
Who’s your favorite?
I sort of know the main woman.
Can’t stand Teresa, the most obnoxious vulgar yoke ever. Went to school with Creepy always was full of himself and could never keep it in his pants. Anna is very quiet has a small circle of friends but is well liked locally her kids are polite the Older girl works weekends in a local Indian.
You honestly couldn’t like the other two.
what do you think of her?

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand Teresa, the most obnoxious vulgar yoke ever. Went to school with Creepy always was full of himself and could never keep it in his pants. Anna is very quiet has a small circle of friends but is well liked locally her kids are polite the Older girl works weekends in a local Indian.
I honestly don't see what women see in Colm , esp when he wears the tight workout gear 🤢 Im no oil painting myself and probably shouldn't be commenting on someone's looks but.....

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't see what women see in Colm , esp when he wears the tight workout gear 🤢 Im no oil painting myself and probably shouldn't be commenting on someone's looks but.....
Back in his 20’s he was grand. Now he’s skin and bone and looks 70 with the grey beard.
He was always weak for himself. Not my cup of tea at all. Knowing he’d chance anything with a pulse is a big turn off too. He was messaging my friends niece a couple of years ago she was 21 🤢🤢 sending dick pix n all

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Back in his 20’s he was grand. Now he’s skin and bone and looks 70 with the grey beard.
He was always weak for himself. Not my cup of tea at all. Knowing he’d chance anything with a pulse is a big turn off too. He was messaging my friends niece a couple of years ago she was 21 🤢🤢 sending dick pix n all
The dirty b**terd!!!

Do people believe she is still off the drink ?
After all the stories online etc about her it's hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: 1
Do people believe she is still off the drink ?
After all the stories online etc about her it's hard to know what to believe.
She is 100% NOT off the drink.
that whole charade was put to bed by Christmas last year. She was falling down drunk in a pub Stephens night, hadn’t even seen her kids Christmas Day.
was on insta saying they were all in the other room playing on Ipads and they weren’t even in the house with her. 😂😂
the whole sober living act was just for the courts benefit same as the mental health card she’ll pull when she gets in front of the judge.

She is 100% NOT off the drink.
that whole charade was put to bed by Christmas last year. She was falling down drunk in a pub Stephens night, hadn’t even seen her kids Christmas Day.
was on insta saying they were all in the other room playing on Ipads and they weren’t even in the house with her. 😂😂
the whole sober living act was just for the courts benefit same as the mental health card she’ll pull when she gets in front of the judge.
And ya know what it's people like her that will wriggle their way out of things. She doesn't come across well on insta and 💯 needs to chop them extensions 🙄

And ya know what it's people like her that will wriggle their way out of things. She doesn't come across well on insta and 💯 needs to chop them extensions 🙄
She's a pro now at using the mental health card to get away with things, it'll be a disgrace if the judge lets her off, she could've killed someone very eaaily.
That hair salon must be desperate for publicity having the likes of Teresa and Julie as brand ambassadors😁😁

Reactions: 6
I sort of feel sorry for her in a way. I know some of her family and they’d be fine.
She was always a bit hyper and over the top and Instagram hasn’t helped her. She’d probably be better off without it.

I sort of feel sorry for her in a way. I know some of her family and they’d be fine.
She was always a bit hyper and over the top and Instagram hasn’t helped her. She’d probably be better off without it.
I felt a bit like that at times, and then I remember she drove drunk along main roads and into an estate, could've seriously injured or killed someone and then suddenly I don't feel so sorry any more😠😠

I felt a bit like that at times, and then I remember she drove drunk along main roads and into an estate, could've seriously injured or killed someone and then suddenly I don't feel so sorry any more😠😠
I agree with you there and she made her choices. I just think she’d have been better off without her online fame!

I’d also know a few of her family members & agree they are normal folk.
The thing is that over the years she’s become an expert at creating a back story that would make the average person feel a bit sorry for her.
From a Large working class family.
Was thrown out of home at 17 ( family says this never happened btw )
Abusive husband
Tragic death of mother
8 kids !!
mental health issues
Financial difficulties
child with additional needs
Struggles with weight / self confidence

she has Over the years carefully created a Teresa that nearly everyone can relate to on some level. That’s is a complete fantasy. She manipulates so that people feel sorry for her. She’s a dangerous woman, I would say 100% sociopath. There is absolutely no warmth between her n her kids. At the time of her DD crash ( she’s been driving drunk for YEARS)

she told the husband and family she had checked into a psychiatric hospital so he would look after the kids when she was in fact living with colm in fermoy She lies with such ease. I have serious doubts about her ever having cancer as nothing about it adds up but I don’t know for definite.
I do know there was serious damage done to Colms ex anna’s house in an deliberate fire last year. While her and her kids were asleep inside. 😱

for tess Instagram was the place where she got her narcissistic needs met by all her adoring fans but lately even those seem to have dried up. Hardly any comments on her posts over the last few weeks so maybe she will just shut it down altogether
I’d say it was becoming obvious to followers that she never had her own kids and questions were being asked. People love watching for the drama but honestly those kids only suffer in the long run.

I’d also know a few of her family members & agree they are normal folk.
The thing is that over the years she’s become an expert at creating a back story that would make the average person feel a bit sorry for her.
From a Large working class family.
Was thrown out of home at 17 ( family says this never happened btw )
Abusive husband
Tragic death of mother
8 kids !!
mental health issues
Financial difficulties
child with additional needs
Struggles with weight / self confidence

she has Over the years carefully created a Teresa that nearly everyone can relate to on some level. That’s is a complete fantasy. She manipulates so that people feel sorry for her. She’s a dangerous woman, I would say 100% sociopath. There is absolutely no warmth between her n her kids. At the time of her DD crash ( she’s been driving drunk for YEARS)

she told the husband and family she had checked into a psychiatric hospital so he would look after the kids when she was in fact living with colm in fermoy She lies with such ease. I have serious doubts about her ever having cancer as nothing about it adds up but I don’t know for definite.
I do know there was serious damage done to Colms ex anna’s house in an deliberate fire last year. While her and her kids were asleep inside. 😱

for tess Instagram was the place where she got her narcissistic needs met by all her adoring fans but lately even those seem to have dried up. Hardly any comments on her posts over the last few weeks so maybe she will just shut it down altogether
I’d say it was becoming obvious to followers that she never had her own kids and questions were being asked. People love watching for the drama but honestly those kids only suffer in the long run.
Are you serious about Anna's house 😳🤯 Sweet Jesus ! I had seen things written on those Anon pages last yr about Tess bullying Anna etc but with those pages I always took things with a grain of salt

Are you serious about Anna's house 😳🤯 Sweet Jesus ! I had seen things written on those Anon pages last yr about Tess bullying Anna etc but with those pages I always took things with a grain of salt
I can’t remember all the exact details but pix were on her Facebook or Instagram
Think the car was set on fire but it also caught the house lots of damage. Crazy tit. don’t think She ever named Tess publicly but it was arson and obviously no one else was a suspect.
i wasn’t surprised when I heard No one round here was.

Reactions: 3
I never half the stuff you said there.
Somebody in her family got married a few weeks ago and there was no mention of it what’s so ever from her. She was actually looking for things to do off people.
I’m not surprised she doesn’t get on with her family after hearing that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.