Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone on the edge of their seat with excitement, her studies😂😂😂😂 are sadly not parenting books or classes. No instead the great mastermind Tess is taking on Precision Nutrition. It’s the quick pass crash course in basic nutrition theories, that most PT’s do in order to hand out “ tailor made diet plans”
Now saying that Tess can barely write her own name so very unlikely that she will actually be able to complete the modules to get “certified” ✅
No doubt she has a scam up her sleeve. 🙄
One of her young ( partially educated ) gym bunny pals may be roped in to
Has she said its PN? How is she paying for that!! Its not cheap?!

Has she said its PN? How is she paying for that!! Its not cheap?!
I recognised the course books. Did it about 5 years ago. Not cheap at all for what it is. Mostly just tactics on how to get clients to part with money.
IMO anyone giving dietary advice should have the relevant 4 year DEGREE completed.
Took me less than 7 months to do the PN course and I’d never feel comfortable making out a plan for someone from their course material.
I presume Creepy Colm paid for it , wouldn’t they be the dream team then ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolute gangsters.
stating you don’t even need to finish the course to coach nutrition🙄🙄

65B08876-1A80-44BC-B465-CBDF190C1650.png

Reactions: 1
Court is coming up. So, she probably wants to look good for it and that a reason why she’s studying.

Reactions: 7
I recognised the course books. Did it about 5 years ago. Not cheap at all for what it is. Mostly just tactics on how to get clients to part with money.
IMO anyone giving dietary advice should have the relevant 4 year DEGREE completed.
Took me less than 7 months to do the PN course and I’d never feel comfortable making out a plan for someone from their course material.
I presume Creepy Colm paid for it , wouldn’t they be the dream team then ? 😂😂
I looked into it myself but purely wanted a nutrition course, not a 'coaching' one as that's not my interest, and the cost was one of the things that made me think twice? I'm saving to apply for the MNU course instead as it's more nutrition/diet based.
Oh jaysus if I landed for a PT session and the 2 of them was there I'd run!!😂🤢🙈

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she is after having the lips done from her latest ‘training’ pic on stories??

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she is after having the lips done from her latest ‘training’ pic on stories??
I’d say she just making another one of her stupid faces...
she’d wanna get something done with her teeth before she draws attention to them with new lips. She uses filters for Insta but IRL her teeth are very yellow ( and crooked )
No mask in the barbers either... just proving SM doesn’t do rules.

Reactions: 3
is she still with colm ??
They don’t follow each other any more and she’s training at home a lot more and no pics up of him recently

is she still with colm ??
They don’t follow each other any more and she’s training at home a lot more and no pics up of him recently
I’m asking ye all for prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻 That Tess and Creepy are in fact still together. Trust me none of us want either of them single and on the loose.
our mothers fathers sons daughters and pets just wouldn’t be safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Colm does seem to be gone missing.
She had a lovely day out with the kids on Sunday.
He’s 100% on the scene as of yesterday as I saw them walking the mutts. Now that doesn’t mean that they’ll be together by the weekend as they are off/on constantly. There is def a reason for their lack of online relationship transparency. My guess would be to not tip off any social welfare inspectors as to where she spends the majority of her nights.
He looks old enough to be her father lately, 😂😂
And I see she’s following all the Botox clinics now , must be hoping for freebies to hide the smokers lines.

• Haha
He’s 100% on the scene as of yesterday as I saw them walking the mutts. Now that doesn’t mean that they’ll be together by the weekend as they are off/on constantly. There is def a reason for their lack of online relationship transparency. My guess would be to not tip off any social welfare inspectors as to where she spends the majority of her nights.
He looks old enough to be her father lately, 😂😂
And I see she’s following all the Botox clinics now , must be hoping for freebies to hide the smokers lines.
Walking the mutts? Children or dogs? 😂😂😂

Walking the mutts? Children or dogs? 😂😂😂
Dogs
You won’t see creepy with her kids. I’ll put it this way he can’t mind his own never mind 8 belong to someone else.

No need for that comment , them poor children are innocent
I’m sure it was a joke. We all know the kids are innocent and a sad reality of their mothers lack of interest in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.