Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified if there back together eating protein balls. If she wasn't good enough to be invited to that wedding or he didnt want her to go with him and picked a fight, she's desperate for a fella if she gets back with him.

Reactions: 9
The bride is a teacher in a national school, she doesn't seem the type to be friendly with sms

Reactions: 1
I presume she wasnt invited because the grooms brother has an older child with Anna....so the family would take her side??

Open to correction on that

Lads so what about a wedding 🙈 only friends were invited without partners as it was limited to 100 guests - my partner was at it too and only he was invited it wasn’t about anything else or it wasn’t personal 🙄

Reactions: 3
Mary Mary I’m beginning to think you could be Tessie Tessie. I’ve had my doubts before this, and if my partner went to wedding without me he’d be back to an empty house

Reactions: 8
Lads so what about a wedding 🙈 only friends were invited without partners as it was limited to 100 guests - my partner was at it too and only he was invited it wasn’t about anything else or it wasn’t personal 🙄
They could figure out who you are now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn’t mean that in an angry way I was just saying the way it was.. that didn’t bother me now that it was friends and not partners, Iv been to friends weddings pre covid that never invited partners but I can promise you I’m not our Mother Teresa 🙈 they can just assume who I am but never 100% know, there’s was a lot of male friends at that last night..

Reactions: 2
I didn’t mean that in an angry way I was just saying the way it was.. that didn’t bother me now that it was friends and not partners, Iv been to friends weddings pre covid that never invited partners but I can promise you I’m not our Mother Teresa 🙈 they can just assume who I am but never 100% know, there’s was a lot of male friends at that last night..
Uh oh Mary Mary, you have pissed Tess off🤣 shes coming for you......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she wasn't going to be reading here anymore 😂😂😂😂

Oh Marymary you've got yourself in hot water 🙈

• Haha
Stalking this page she is, they all do, their narcissistic personalities don’t allow them to block it out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.