Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sur Teresa use to be a member of that Mas page too commenting and all until she got kicked out for breaching guidelines 🤣

Reactions: 1
Mortified. Could she not just let him jog on? She says she’d like to get married again and there’s not a hope he’s marrying her or anyone else. She should’ve taken note at how easily he found it to walk away from his last girlfriend and child. He won’t change.

Reactions: 9
I wonder did supermom not get invited to a wedding that gollum was at yesterday o_O gollum has a post up on his grid thanking a couple for a fab day at their wedding.

Reactions: 2
She’s writing a book…. Or at least she wants to.. that should be interesting.
Tip one - the word is THIS not TIS for THIS morning etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The older boys accent on her stories this morning 😂 He reminds me of the posh child on the Late late talking about the watches years ago,JohnJoe!!

random thought, but I remembered that she has a relatively new dog. What ever happened ‘gizmo’? The Maltese type dog? Seems to have disappeared. Is the cat still around even?

random thought, but I remembered that she has a relatively new dog. What ever happened ‘gizmo’? The Maltese type dog? Seems to have disappeared. Is the cat still around even?
Gizmo got killed on the road, she used to let him wander all the time 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.