Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem very excited about the 5km restriction lifting. No driving licence maybe šŸ¤”. Poor pup whining in the cage ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t believe she was stupid enough to let it slip today that they had a big party for him at the wkend then quickly tried to cover it up by saying oh it was just with ā€œhis family in his bubbleā€ she has no concept of the rules but sure I suppose whatā€™s to be expect when she canā€™t even follow the law or the rules of the road!!!
There was a party organised by his sister held in the garden of his Dads. Tess wasnā€™t invited. His ex and small fella were there . Still breaking the restrictions to have anyone in a garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sit of her in the hospital in the little short dress and all dolled up. Speedy recovery to the young lad.

Reactions: 5
Nah, it's a cover I'd say. She left the hospital last night at 10pm doubt there was a bus then and she was home shortly after.
Definitely the buses going down her neck of the woods would be very infrequent now the Dublin road bypasses there. To get to the hospital sheā€™d have to take 2 buses and she said herself she lives rural not in the town so she hardly walked home in the dark from the bus stop

Reactions: 4
Whats going on between her and sarah burke? sorry only started following her recently :)
I think all her instahuns dropped her like a hot rock after she got smashed and crashed her car in the estate where the fellow she was having an affair lived one dark and dreary winters night. (Added for special effect) šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Before the crash, sarah had already distanced herself a bit from supermom. She kept saying "I keep myself to myself" but seemed directed

Reactions: 2
Before the crash, sarah had already distanced herself a bit from supermom. She kept saying "I keep myself to myself" but seemed directed
Something seemed to happen around the time she had the hysterectomy. Fat ā€˜n Flab and her mum were at the CUH a lot with SMS and not that long after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.