Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The map photo just to show how far her house area was from the town. It wasn't an actual photo in the way she is making out.

But why let the truth get in the way of a rant SMS
Lol, I'm so gullible. I believe everything everybody says, unless I know for a fact they are lying. Ta very much.

Reactions: 1
Do the two youngest children talk? I hear them babble and use the odd word/two word sentences but they seem very behind in their speech?

Reactions: 3
Was it on here that there was an aerial photo of her house? What's the context does anyone remember?
She’d left the eldest boy walk to town in the dark one night when he wanted to go meet his mates around Christmas time, the aerial photo was of the general area showing how far the town was from the area where she is now. Her place isn’t even in the photo, drama queen as always Tess!

I wasnt imagining it was i? After complaining on her stories about the ‘times her children finished school’ being mentioned on here - she actually went on her stories this morning and said what times her children were finished school today, finishing up for Easter holidays!!! Like hello!!!!! You’d swear she had to do the school pick ups herself - she definitely didnt do the 12.10 pick up. Her eldest daughter did!!

Oh and Teresa when your reading this just remember it was you who mentioned the times your children were finished school on your story this morning.

Reactions: 7
You would think her loving boyfriend would drive out with batteries and not allow her walk the roads. Very strange set up.

Reactions: 5
Have she mentioned she's off the road???
How does she manage school runs with no car

Have she mentioned she's off the road???
How does she manage school runs with no car
She hasn’t mentioned it directly but did say she had to walk 5km to a shop yesterday and 5km back to her home again. The kids were being picked up from her house and dropped to school. Not every morning, i’ve seen her at one of the schools with her kids waiting for gates to open - one morning anyway and a few times walking around town drop off.

You would think her loving boyfriend would drive out with batteries and not allow her walk the roads. Very strange set up.
He wouldnt even drive out wit medicine when the young lad burned his hand

Reactions: 4
That’s the longest wash she’s ever given her pussy !! 🐈 (sorry I just couldn’t resist) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't know what's going on anymore. Why is she back? To tell us every single mundane thing that happens in her day. 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 9
I really don't know what's going on anymore. Why is she back? To tell us every single mundane thing that happens in her day. 😴😴😴😴😴
She’s only back so she’ll be talked about again on this, she loves the drama 🙄

Just saw teresa driving!!!! White 7 seater in towards mitchelstown from stag!!!! Seriously I thought she was off the road for the drink driving??? I heard she was driving around but just saw it for myself..... does she think she's above the law driving around while on a ban....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.