Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories with her kids were so uncomfortable to watch. The fake kiss on the little lads face and he like a rabbit in headlights. The older son that she’s calling lurch, he didn’t seem happy to be shown at all and could you blame him really. She’s one cruel b*tch.
So forced like there is no love there.

Reactions: 3
The stories with her kids were so uncomfortable to watch. The fake kiss on the little lads face and he like a rabbit in headlights. The older son that she’s calling lurch, he didn’t seem happy to be shown at all and could you blame him really. She’s one cruel b*tch.
And she wonders why "bigger bloggers" have disowned her.

Reactions: 5
And she wonders why "bigger bloggers" have disowned her.
Anyone with half a brain would disown her, just like every friend or family member she ever had has. Teresa is about as popular as a BioHazard waste bin.

Those poor poor kiddies . Couldn’t really give a shite what she posts of herself in her underpants, each to their own , but the way she speaks about those children and to them , it’s not right . Forcing them to speak to a camera . To a child , imagine thoughts that could go on in their head , of who exactly they are speaking to . Staging that child up to say what happened his forehead . It’s emotional abuse .

She is acting very strange. Unhinged in ways.

Her whole stories today was to correct things said here.

Her house is so grim. She is just 🤮🤮🤮

Those poor kids.

Reactions: 8
It looked like they were waiting to be picked up this morning for school??
Same house it seems

I thought the little lad last night on her story was afraid of his life 😢

Reactions: 1
For a wan that said she wasn’t bothered by what people say about her she sure is spending a whole lot of time going on about it 😂 and didn’t she previously say in her post about tattle that it’d be the one and only time she’d speak about it...stuck for content Tess??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a wan that said she wasn’t bothered by what people say about her she sure is spending a whole lot of time going on about it 😂 and didn’t she previously say in her post about tattle that it’d be the one and only time she’d speak about it...stuck for content Tess??
She knows only her kids are her content, the poor kids its so unfair and lurch now is a new low and calling her child a midget, SM said herself when they go to their dads at weekends she wont be on as she will only be walking the dogs and would have no content.

Reactions: 3
For a wan that said she was off the drink.... in my opinion she looked like a wan that was already “fueled up” I’ve been watching her a while now and she has a couple of tell tale signs that she’s boozed up!! I wonder if she will address the 10.07pm wine or not

I’ve unfollowed her I couldn’t be listening to her filthy disgusting mouth. She’s just awful I don’t know why anybody would follow her she has nothing to offer. She comes across so unhinged.

Reactions: 7
I'll bring the kids on later to say hello...

Maybe it would be an idea if you're concerned about strangers knowing their names (that you shared yourself several times) then maybe don't parade them on SM?
Exactly!!!! She has named all the kids herself and shows them on her instagram stories. She posted on her story, last sept in her car which was parked outside the school SAYING she was waiting on one of the kids... doesnt take a genius to work out the time Teresa!!!!!! She stated her youngest daughter was starting primary school last september, doesnt take a genius to figure out the class. She also stated around the same time that one of the schools her kids attended was an all boys school, this was on her stories when she comparing the 2 schools covid precautions!!! If one is an all boys school, which is by her own statement, then its safe to assume there is an all girls school as well. Its common knowledge where Teresa lives....... Piss poor attempt to put blame on locals from your town or all the “bullies” on here especially when someone on the other side of the world could figure it all out from HER content and a google search.

Part of me feels like she back to do a Colleen Rooney on all the Vardys on here.
I thought that too , if u google search her name her Instagram doesn’t come up for me ? Also on the war against grammars page u can’t view her lastet tit from de last few days 🤨

Was it on here that there was an aerial photo of her house? What's the context does anyone remember?

I never seen it, but someone else might know what she was on about.
The map photo just to show how far her house area was from the town. It wasn't an actual photo in the way she is making out.

But why let the truth get in the way of a rant SMS

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.