Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw teresa driving!!!! White 7 seater in towards mitchelstown from stag!!!! Seriously I thought she was off the road for the drink driving??? I heard she was driving around but just saw it for myself..... does she think she's above the law driving around while on a ban....
Prob strutt er pussy to the cops hoping for d best ..

She s a law above everyone...prob try to get away with exposing and offering sexual favours if stopped .b nothing new to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg her teeth are filthy....

Prob strutt er pussy to the cops hoping for d best ..

She s a law above everyone...prob try to get away with exposing and offering sexual favours if stopped .b nothing new to her
So true, nothing would surprise me with that many....

She hasn’t mentioned it directly but did say she had to walk 5km to a shop yesterday and 5km back to her home again. The kids were being picked up from her house and dropped to school. Not every morning, i’ve seen her at one of the schools with her kids waiting for gates to open - one morning anyway and a few times walking around town drop off.
What off the road? She should be off the road but I saw her driving into mitchelstown this morning, its an absolute disgrace and just shows her lack of respect for the law the rest of us abide by, especially after being put off the road for drink driving....

Reactions: 3
Omg her teeth are filthy....

So true, nothing would surprise me with that many....

What off the road? She should be off the road but I saw her driving into mitchelstown this morning, its an absolute disgrace and just shows her lack of respect for the law the rest of us abide by, especially after being put off the road for drink driving....
If she is illegally driving and someone sees her they should report to the guards and they can pick her up on cctv and convict her, she hs some neck if she is off the road.

Reactions: 6
If she is illegally driving and someone sees her they should report to the guards and they can pick her up on cctv and convict her, she hs some neck if she is off the road.
A 100% datz what should be done..... its a disgrace, how does she think she can get away with this blantant contempt for her off the road sentence

A 100% datz what should be done..... its a disgrace, how does she think she can get away with this blantant contempt for her off the road sentence
Some neck is right

Reactions: 1
Either teresa is terrible at maths and cant calculate hours and minutes or convert kms to miles or she should be representing Ireland in the Olympics at walking. Her times seem very unrealistic

Reactions: 4
The house seems so cold all the time, not a bit warm or cosy. Def think she had3no heating

Reactions: 8
Her little girl is some singer though to be fair to the little thing if anyone saw the story's. And she just kinda mocked her. My little girl loves singing, wakes singing even. She should be so proud of her talent. But she's not coz she's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is it with the bloggers that have lost weight they are either obcessed with food or exercise

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.