Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than a year after her and Marcus supposed split where she had to flee the home and obtain a court order for her safety she drove him to a suicide attempt.
Whatever she has over him or if it’s just her ability to manipulate him and their situation. He doesn’t seem to say no to her, and she maintains the upper hand still in their relationship. No way she was the victim she claims.
I think she’s met her match though in Creeps , she can’t manipulate him like she could Marcus. Only one Narcissist will ever come out on top in any pairing and this time Tess will lose. He has years of deceiving women under his belt and no signs of stopping. He got a second chance at being part of a family with anna and he didn’t want it. He’s not looking for a happy ever after with Tess, just a happy ending!🙈

Reactions: 11
More than a year after her and Marcus supposed split where she had to flee the home and obtain a court order for her safety she drove him to a suicide attempt.
Whatever she has over him or if it’s just her ability to manipulate him and their situation. He doesn’t seem to say no to her, and she maintains the upper hand still in their relationship. No way she was the victim she claims.
I think she’s met her match though in Creeps , she can’t manipulate him like she could Marcus. Only one Narcissist will ever come out on top in any pairing and this time Tess will lose. He has years of deceiving women under his belt and no signs of stopping. He got a second chance at being part of a family with anna and he didn’t want it. He’s not looking for a happy ever after with Tess, just a happy ending!🙈
100% you have hit the nail on the head there.. if he wanted a relationship and a loving family he had all that and more with Anna but unfortunately that’s not what he is about, he is a player always has been and always will be.. no woman will ever settle him.. Teresa is too stubborn to admit defeat so instead will keep chasing him forever more and colm with his big baldy head is only loving it 🙄

Reactions: 5
She poped in today about 2.30 and left again 10mins later. Probably dropping in a take away coffee to him.. I would love to shake her and say are you that blind he is using you..

Reactions: 3
You are so right!she will always have marcus where she wants him.his family are very good decent people,I know they are sick with worry over the kids and are mortified over the antics.he had a good stable set up with anna,everything a person could want.but when you deal with a narcissist like colm,nothing will ever be enough.meeting Teresa he met his match.seeing her neglect and abuse her kids,which is exaclty what she is doing makes him think it's ok for him to do the same.putting up a picture now and again of his son does not fool anybody.the same with all these bullshit mental health crap doesn't fool anybody.we have all suffered in some way from mental issues,but we don't go around pretending to be advocates for it ,or looking for the sympathy from people.if they did suffer from it in no way would anybody try and convince anybody they did suffer from it like they BOTH did to anna.when they are both old and lonely all on there own and they wonder why they have nobody around them,or the kids aren't there for them will they realise what they have done.worst part of this is she documented and shared the abuse she did to the kids,the most dangerous of all people are the ones who believe their own lies,and shes a pathological liar.imagine having no emotional or maternal connection to your own flesh and blood.small little kids,who need there mother,stability and love.she cant provide one of these thing to them.all the people crying out for kids here she is with 8 and neglects everyone of them.

• Sad
You are so right!she will always have marcus where she wants him.his family are very good decent people,I know they are sick with worry over the kids and are mortified over the antics.he had a good stable set up with anna,everything a person could want.but when you deal with a narcissist like colm,nothing will ever be enough.meeting Teresa he met his match.seeing her neglect and abuse her kids,which is exaclty what she is doing makes him think it's ok for him to do the same.putting up a picture now and again of his son does not fool anybody.the same with all these bullshit mental health crap doesn't fool anybody.we have all suffered in some way from mental issues,but we don't go around pretending to be advocates for it ,or looking for the sympathy from people.if they did suffer from it in no way would anybody try and convince anybody they did suffer from it like they BOTH did to anna.when they are both old and lonely all on there own and they wonder why they have nobody around them,or the kids aren't there for them will they realise what they have done.worst part of this is she documented and shared the abuse she did to the kids,the most dangerous of all people are the ones who believe their own lies,and shes a pathological liar.imagine having no emotional or maternal connection to your own flesh and blood.small little kids,who need there mother,stability and love.she cant provide one of these thing to them.all the people crying out for kids here she is with 8 and neglects everyone of them.
When I sees kids are with their dad yipeee or says in front of them . That all goes in the kids will feel that in time if not already . Lovely kids anyone would love to have them poor things

Reactions: 4
When I sees kids are with their dad yipeee or says in front of them . That all goes in the kids will feel that in time if not already . Lovely kids anyone would love to have them poor things
Wouldnt you just love to nurture them and care for them.😭the dogs he breeds get more attention and love than any of the kids.bleeping hell,imagine the dogs get more time love and attention than a child,that's some food for thought.or the time they were named asshole 1 and asshole 2?didnt she throw the iPads or some electronics belong to them into water and recorded it and put it up.letting one of the boys walk into the town from her place in the pitch black,on a main road.her followers would want to have a chat with themselves,they think she is the messiah.its staggering the IQ of a plank of wood.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wouldnt you just love to nurture them and care for them.😭the dogs he breeds get more attention and love than any of the kids.bleeping hell,imagine the dogs get more time love and attention than a child,that's some food for thought.or the time they were named asshole 1 and asshole 2?didnt she throw the iPads or some electronics belong to them into water and recorded it and put it up.letting one of the boys walk into the town from her place in the pitch black,on a main road.her followers would want to have a chat with themselves,they think she is the messiah.its staggering the IQ of a plank of wood.
Definitely they're just as bad as her if they think thats ok.
The only content she has is if she gets herself done up and d srunching up her nose and pout mouth what a dope

Definitely they're just as bad as her if they think thats ok.
The only content she has is if she gets herself done up and d srunching up her nose and pout mouth what a dope
Shes as thick as pig tit,they both are.if there was ever an ideal candidate for a notorious kick into the fanny its that one.i feel its numb down there though,ands only for.it she would have nothing

• Haha
Only reason she collected them. Love how it’s the eldest daughter correcting the child. While she sits videoing it
With a stupid face you see the septic faces once she has stuff done to herself morrrrrrrning and the false tooth would you say it cringe

A rare post of the kids then definitely reading here
And asking should she leave off the rat tail extensions 😂😂 as if she will.
definitely reading here ... Howya Tess 👋👋 if you didn’t spend every penny on your trashy clothes and chasing around after that deadbeat Colm you would have plenty for your implant tooth just like you had plenty for your implant tits 🤣

• Haha
Someone from her home town might be able to shed light on this - but do any of ye know if any of the kids teachers ever noticed anything or had any concerns!?
Tusla were contacted and involved with them maybe 18 months ago but nothing came out of it. I dont know why tho.

• Wow
See she only came on tonight because she has the kids this one night bet she won’t be on now for the rest of the week.. 🙄 or else she will come on Thursday saying it’s their fathers weekend to have them this week 🙈🤣

Tusla were contacted and involved with them maybe 18 months ago but nothing came out of it. I dont know why tho.
Because she had them all told what to say,that's why.she tutored the kids to say what they were told to say because otherwise she told them they would be all separated if taken.she actually put that on the shoulders as if they hadnt enough of a burden to carry.

• Sad
Shes as thick as pig tit,they both are.if there was ever an ideal candidate for a notorious kick into the fanny its that one.i feel its numb down there though,ands only for.it she would have nothing
I'd say your foot might get stuck there 😅

• Haha
I'd say your foot might get stuck there 😅
Park a truck so I've heard😂

And asking should she leave off the rat tail extensions 😂😂 as if she will.
definitely reading here ... Howya Tess 👋👋 if you didn’t spend every penny on your trashy clothes and chasing around after that deadbeat Colm you would have plenty for your implant tooth just like you had plenty for your implant tits 🤣
Shes the head off nanny McPhee pre glow up obviously,with the tooth and the wart.thats were I'd draw the line on similarity.she definitely doesn't remind me of her for nurturing skills,kindness and caring towards kids.nanny mcgrath😂😂

• Haha
Sausage up o Connell street as they’d say 😅 very weird set up with her in her coat and scarf at the fire. Very obviously only has them for a while and the oldest daughter looking after them. Her lips are tit too!

I can only imagine after 8 kids, colm must be hard up to be throwing his sausage up that alley 🤣
With the extra complication of a small dick christ he’d have to find it first

Sausage up o Connell street as they’d say 😅 very weird set up with her in her coat and scarf at the fire. Very obviously only has them for a while and the oldest daughter looking after them. Her lips are tit too!
How is anyone supposed to properly see them with filters

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.