Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is friends with one of Jess’ old uni mates. She isn’t pregnant according to her. It’s quite easy to speculate but it’s just depression, stress and letting herself go a little, which is understandable.

Reactions: 1
My friend is friends with one of Jess’ old uni mates. She isn’t pregnant according to her. It’s quite easy to speculate but it’s just depression, stress and letting herself go a little, which is understandable.
Ooo I always love tea like this! I wonder which one of the gals it it 😂

but the uni mate might not even know herself? I’m pregnant currently (halfway through) and no one other than family knows

Reactions: 24
but the uni mate might not even know herself? I’m pregnant currently (halfway through) and no one other than family knows
That’s of course a possibility but I would imagine she’d know. They are extremely close and lived together for three years.

God if it is just weight gain and she's not pregnant at all we've been absolutely savage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God if it is just weight gain and she's not pregnant at all we've been absolutely savage
Agreed :ROFLMAO: but also it seems strange that she has also posted lots of sort of hints like the baby’s breath stuff. That definitely added fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 3
Agreed :ROFLMAO: but also it seems strange that she has also posted lots of sort of hints like the baby’s breath stuff. That definitely added fuel to the fire.
Also the book. Like why would you be reading it if you weren't pregnant?

Also the book. Like why would you be reading it if you weren't pregnant?
She does read widely and reads random stuff on kindle, it could be that her mum once bought it and she is reading it? There is a lot of different reasons why she might have opened it. She could have been just interested (I’m not sure why but maybe it’s been on her mind)

Yeah I don't think the Goodreads thing was ever really confirmation. It could well be that they're planning on trying to start a family soon and she downloaded it in preparation. If you have Goodreads linked to your Kindle app, it automatically lists things as read if you open them at all so it might have just been an accident.

But wouldn’t she just come out and say she isn’t pregnant?
Or would she keep up the speculations because her views and insta engagement did increased ?

I'm not sure if she's aware of the speculation – it's not widespread enough for her to inevitably pay attention to it – she might not read her comments etc.

But wouldn’t she just come out and say she isn’t pregnant?
Or would she keep up the speculations because her views and insta engagement did increased ?
I don’t know- I’d find it pretty embarrassing if people thought I was pregnant and it was just weight gain. If it was me I’d just want to delete comments relating to it and ignore the speculation rather than address it and have to talk about my weight in public.

Reactions: 6
In fairness I don't think people here speculated that cos of a little weight gain. it was a combination of things

Reactions: 14
I don’t know- I’d find it pretty embarrassing if people thought I was pregnant and it was just weight gain. If it was me I’d just want to delete comments relating to it and ignore the speculation rather than address it and have to talk about my weight in public.
I don’t know, if it’s not true she could (she doesn’t have to do anything, of course) have said no I’m not and then the people speculating under posts or videos would probably feel quite bad/apologetic and that would be that? Maybe I’ve giving some people too much credit!

If she’s not pregnant she’d want to get pregnant soon,
This thread would be on page 2 if it hadn’t been for those rumours and speculation 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It could be that they're trying or about to try like I said. Might not want to come out and deny it now if there's the potential that it might happen soon.

Does she have a mortgage :LOL:
She does have a mortgage - I remember her mentioning it a couple of times in vlogs.

Once when they were initially looking at houses, she said that part of the reason they wanted to buy at that time was that interest rates were low, so it was a good time to get a mortgage. Another time she mentioned that they (meaning her and Zak) had mortgage payments now.

I was surprised tbh - I also thought that her parents had probably bought the house in cash and that Jess and Zak were paying for the renovations.

Reactions: 2
in that cases I'd guess her parents paid a hefty cash deposit and they have small mortgage 😂😇

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.