Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point there have been so many comments that if she really wasn’t pregnant she would’ve just said so. Remaining silent whilst knowing people are speculating just confirms it
Yeh I think you’re right. I’ve also wondered after the 22 pumpkin whether she’s been giving hints with the number of weeks all through her videos over the last few months, but cbf going back through them cos they’re so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But then again I'm not sure if i'd ever see Jess as a mother – well at least not for a good few years – she just lacks the warmth and maturity imo

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen her latest instagram pictures? As usual it might just be the angle and the wind blowing her shirt forward... but she looks sort of pregnant again. 🧐

Reactions: 3
Yeh you're right. Also wish people would stop commenting pregnancy-related comments on her IG posts...

Have you guys seen her latest instagram pictures? As usual it might just be the angle and the wind blowing her shirt forward... but she looks sort of pregnant again. 🧐
I was a bit skeptical about the whole pregnancy because I don't see Jess as a mum... I don't even think she has talked about kids (at least not since I've been following her) but the insta pic is too obvious.

Reactions: 5
Saw her walking around the Hammersmith area, not going to say what I saw, but Jess ignoring has given you her answer, unless shes liking the attention and engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know the Goodreads leak happened in July, so that means she got pregnant in June, shortly after her mom's diagnosis, right?

I'm getting slightly confused by the timeline at this point.

Reactions: 1
I think the timeline depends on whether the pregnancy was planned. Could see her reading a pregnancy book if it was planned and they were trying at the time. But equally, if it wasn't planned, then she was obviously reading it after she found out. In both cases, it's really hard to know the timeline.

Reactions: 3
To be fair I don't think she is getting any attention or engagement from the handful of people on her speculating about whether or not she is pregnant. This is one of the quietest threads on here and so far like two people have moved to comment on her video. Her regular viewers aren't really speculating.

The pregnancy book on good reads was mid July and she could have only just found out then so she might only be about 20 weeks or so.
But she could be anything above that.

Reactions: 6
Her newest IG is weird though as it's like she's not hiding it anymore but isn't wanting to 'announce' it or acknowledge it.

Reactions: 4
The only thing I can think (although I really, really do hope not) is that maybe there’s some health reason that’s making her hold off on announcing publicly.

I agree with previous poster that she’s not really getting the levels of speculation or engagement that would make me think she was holding back for attention.

But then, I suppose you never know (and given it’s Jess it’s unlikely we will ever know for sure!).

I'm half expecting her to just pop up in a few months with a "we had a baby" insta post 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm half expecting her to just pop up in a few months with a "we had a baby" insta post 😂
I have wondered if they’re keeping quiet because they’re so ~creative~ and intend to film the pregnancy and release some arty video once baby is born, Kylie Jenner style.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have wondered if they’re keeping quiet because they’re so ~creative~ and intend to film the pregnancy and release some arty video once baby is born, Kylie Jenner style.
Oh God, I hope not. I'd rather watch Animal Face-off on an empty stomach than one of Zak's slo-mo montages of a newborn. :sick:

• Haha
I'm so confused about the instagram picture. It's literally none of my business but I just wanna know what's going on. If she isn't pregnant, that top was definitely an unflattering choice...

I'm so confused about the instagram picture. It's literally none of my business but I just wanna know what's going on. If she isn't pregnant, that top was definitely an unflattering choice...
To be honest, almost everything she's been wearing recently has been super unflaterring. Sizes L or XL on her small frame.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, almost everything she's been wearing recently has been super unflaterring. Sizes L or XL on her small frame.
You have a point! She's always been into her oversized stuff but lately it's really been looking like she's been borrowing someone's grandad's old clothes haha

I can understand her wanting to keep it private until after. I don't think I would have suspected it had it not been for the Goodreads book.

I agree with the previous poster that they will probably have content to release after. Though at Jess' speed the baby will prob be a year old before we see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.