Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even say much about the showcase, did she? It's a pity because I was actually interested for once.
I would expect (work in a similar field) it was a showcase of up and coming releases for the next quarter which are kept hush hush. I doubt she was able to film, but she could’ve mentioned being excited for the new books coming out, explained how it went, etc.

Also, I agree she seems to be more upbeat!

Reactions: 5
I Wonder if the invite to the showcase came about because of the article or because of her book content. I’d be inclined to think the former.

Reactions: 1
Jess wouldn’t film anything even if she could. All she does is explain what she’s doing at home and next clip is her home again explaining what she did…

Reactions: 14
Jess wouldn’t film anything even if she could. All she does is explain what she’s doing at home and next clip is her home again explaining what she did…
That’s what I mean… This time she may not have been able to, but also partly an excuse 😂

• Haha
I wonder if it was an event that was a dressed up event. Idk if I was trying to work with publishing or books or something, I wouldn’t have worn that baggy outfit. But that’s just me.
also I just can’t believe she’s only started making connections in the publishing/ book scheme in the past Year or so. I don’tremember her getting advanced copies of anything before this. It’s just wild that she’s been at this ten years, with two literature degrees and is only now putting them to use (debatable)

Reactions: 6
I have never really liked her clothing style and I don't really get it but this time I was very disappointed. She dresses "smart" to go on a walk but not for an important work event?! Like, I was not expecting a dress and heels but at least one of the billion blazers that she owns...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand she might have gained some weight from having Ines and a lot of old clothes don't fit her, but I fully agree she really needs to step up her fashion game. She's got no excuse. She should go thrifting or try second hand online. Doesn't have to buy a bunch of new overpriced stuff from far fetched.
That got me thinking, did it not seem to you that her sponsorships have dried up? Maybe I missed it but didn't notice it since she started vlogtober.

Clarifying that the Penguin showcase you're going to is the publisher, not... a bird showcase?

Also, goes to the British library because she feels at home around people doing intense academic work?!! To write a blog post! The inflated ego, wow.

But yes, I do agree that she seems more energised/relaxed/motivated these days. Maybe they upped the nanny's hours.
So I haven't watched in ages. Like ages, because I found the vids boring. I haven't watched since she was preggo. And I'm so confused as to why she's out all day and only sees her child as she's about to go to sleep in the evening. Does she even spend any time with her daughter? Or is she kind of just there and looked after by someone else during the day so Jess can be independent and do her own thing. I'm all for new mum's having 'me time' but when you have a baby aren't you kind of supposed to raise it....

So I haven't watched in ages. Like ages, because I found the vids boring. I haven't watched since she was preggo. And I'm so confused as to why she's out all day and only sees her child as she's about to go to sleep in the evening. Does she even spend any time with her daughter? Or is she kind of just there and looked after by someone else during the day so Jess can be independent and do her own thing. I'm all for new mum's having 'me time' but when you have a baby aren't you kind of supposed to raise it....
from what i've seen (and to be fair i don't watch every single vlog nor do i always watch her videos in full) she hardly leaves the house, so i think she's mostly home

Reactions: 5
I think they have help from a nanny, not sure where I heard it but I'm sure her, or at least her siblings had one too so it's probably normal to her. She does show herself spending some time with her, just not quite the chaotic mess most new mums would expect to go through 😂

Reactions: 2
I think they have help from a nanny, not sure where I heard it but I'm sure her, or at least her siblings had one too so it's probably normal to her. She does show herself spending some time with her, just not quite the chaotic mess most new mums would expect to go through 😂
They deffo had a nanny not long ago! It was for a few days a week I believe, she mentioned about childcare ages ago

Her style... my god, what happened to this woman?

I remember watching a video in which she bought clothes in bulk because of her post pregnancy body. However, she dresses like she has no mirror at home.

What's up with the oversized pants, ill fitting shirts and gigantic coats?

Reactions: 3
Her makeup seems off to me too. I can't put my finger on what it is but she seems so washed out.

Her makeup seems off to me too. I can't put my finger on what it is but she seems so washed out.
I think she said awhile ago she didn’t have the right foundation shades so was mixing two that she liked

Her style... my god, what happened to this woman?

I remember watching a video in which she bought clothes in bulk because of her post pregnancy body. However, she dresses like she has no mirror at home.

What's up with the oversized pants, ill fitting shirts and gigantic coats?
she might be struggling with her body image since she has put on a bit of weight post pregnancy and maybe that made her lose her depth with fashion...? idk but it doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I think she said awhile ago she didn’t have the right foundation shades so was mixing two that she liked
Having watched the vlog, it looks like the filter their filming with isn’t helping either

she might be struggling with her body image since she has put on a bit of weight post pregnancy and maybe that made her lose her depth with fashion...? idk but it doesn't sound unreasonable to me.
That's my point though.

She bought an entire new wardrobe to fit her new body. However, she only wears ill fitting clothes instead of the clothes made for her new body.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.