Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the house will look nice eventually, but agree it will look outdated by the time it’s actually done. I actually do like some of her design choices, others are definitely questionable.

Why was she going on about the design of that tiny cupboard room? It’s not even big enough to be a box room so I wouldn’t be too bothered about the window no-one else will see.

Also she said the black and white tiles on the bath were finished - were they? The work looked shabby to me. Also those ‘distressed’ tiles on the floor just looked dirty.

Loved the pink mezzanine but it will look so cluttered with bookshelves on it. I think she’s overestimating the amount of books she has. Yes, they are cluttering her tiny bedroom atm but having three different rooms with bookshelves? I love books but even I would try to keep them to one or two rooms.

Exposed floor boards are cute but not literally all over the house, it’s not going to be very cosy at all.
The noise of the floorboards is gonna drive her crazy especially with a littlun. I live floorboards to look at but they just aren’t practical. She’ll have it covered in jute in no time.
---
They put too much money into the house. The location will not pay for this level of renovation once they decide to sell it. No one buying in that area will care if they used the original pine floorboards or if they preserved the original doors. Is Jess oblivious of the area they bought the house in?
What area is the house in?

She’s doing vlogtober. Guess how many she’ll actually upload on time and in order 😂
I bet she'll upload one week, then we'll get a 'Vlogtober 24-31' video whilst others are uploading their Vlogmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1695918850206.png

Had a look on her patreon and pretty much in every single snippet she mentions how chaotic and busy and late everything is. I feel really sorry for the people paying her I really hope they're all as wealthy as she is because it's just sad if not.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2478623
Had a look on her patreon and pretty much in every single snippet she mentions how chaotic and busy and late everything is. I feel really sorry for the people paying her I really hope they're all as wealthy as she is because it's just sad if not.
She looks a state as well.

Reactions: 7
God how embarrasing.
i read this post and the song we're busy doing nothing came in my head - think it's Disney

Busy Doing Nothing
The Moon Maids, Vaughn Monroe
We're busy doing nothing,
Working the whole day through.
Trying to find lots of things,
Not to do.
We're busy going nowhere,
Isn't it just a crime?
We'd like to be unhappy,
But we never do have the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.