Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her and Zak even talked about (before becoming 'coworkers' and parents), they both seem so muted/bland

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly, i think it's one of her best outfits in a while, yes, that's how bad her style has gotten

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it looks okay, not by any chance her best outfit in a while. But looks passable...
Bland colors though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder what her and Zak even talked about (before becoming 'coworkers' and parents), they both seem so muted/bland
Like…”let’s take some pictures” *posing*
“let’s go have dinner there”
*awkward silence*
*delivering baby*. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like…”let’s take some pictures” *posing*
“let’s go have dinner there”
*awkward silence*
*delivering baby*. The end.
“Zak do my washing”
“Zak fetch me a coffee”
“Zak bathe our spawn”
“Zak cook dinner for my family”
“Zak go to the house and help the contractors”
“Zak quit your job as a chef to be my full time Instagram boyfriend”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
40BE6FE3-FA44-4EB1-AA0E-E3160B167886.png
B1DF917A-3CE8-41EA-8C48-AB4DADC04A42.jpeg

Hurray for Zak who’ll finally have some free time in the morning 🎉 let’s hope she didn’t do it for the gram and won’t throw that coffee machine in the trash after a few days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lol I was just coming here to post that ad and ask if anyone believed she was actually regularly making coffee for herself vs having Zak make it or getting it from cafes

Ok also it's such a bad endorsement for the brand, acting like you need your handyman hubby to teach delicate, feminine you how to use a big scary machine. It would have been better if she'd emphasized how easy it was to learn to use or something rather than imply that she couldn't figure it out alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It's very hard for a lot of people to be fully vegan. I think there are a lot of meat eaters that like their makeup to be vegan. It's not perfect but it's not hypocritical

Reactions: 9
It is hypocritical to advertise products that are not in line with your values for money.

Especially when in the video, which contains the vegan product, she ate meat and dairy. It doesn't even require a lot of thought. It is pure common sense. Not only that but she owns tons of leather items.

How can she accept money for vegan products when she wears non-vegan products all the time and isn't even trying to be vegan?

I do not mind about her countless Farfetch ads because she buys luxury products but this one is hilarious. The person who called Jess and Zak "bums" in her comment section is quite right. They'd do anything for a quick buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is hypocritical to advertise products that are not in line with your values for money.

Especially when in the video, which contains the vegan product, she ate meat and dairy. It doesn't even require a lot of thought. It is pure common sense. Not only that but she owns tons of leather items.

How can she accept money for vegan products when she wears non-vegan products all the time and isn't even trying to be vegan?
I don't follow this logic.
I'm not zero waste but I still bring my tote bags to the grocery store and encourage other people to do the same. Would it be better if I kept using plastic bags until I decide to eliminate all plastic from every aspect of my life? Obviously not.

Reactions: 32
Years ago this video came out as well in response to her veganism video (which was obviously deleted after the controversy)
This channel is not one to share, they were incredibly toxic and created this space that bred eating disorders. I don’t even have problems with eating, but seeing their faces again stirred something inside of me.

But people choosing to cut out unsustainable practices where they can in their life but not in every aspect doesn’t make them hypocritical. it seems a weird mindset to think it’s better to do nothing because you can’t or don’t want to do everything.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.