Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first vlogmas is everything I expected : 3 minutes of clips outside the house in slow motion and the rest (26 minutes) of her sitting in her flat talking.

How can you edit such a video and think that it is good to be published?!

Also, the clips of her sitting are 50% about her child. Why would you provide such information online to strangers?! If she was a doctor providing advice about children to other mothers I wouldn't mind. But she is providing personal information about her child online. She never did that about Indie, so why does she think that it is okay to do that is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
I think talking about baby sleep like she did was fine, it was more from a standpoint of letting other moms who don't have "perfect" babies know they're not alone and aren't doing anything wrong. I didn't feel like she was trying to give specific medical advice, just saying babies varied in their sleep and sometimes might have phases of very interrupted sleep. She seemed to have researched it and gotten that info from credible sources and isn't just pulling it out her ass. She could have cut that down to like 2 minutes rather than 20 though. I get that her life now is really different from her uni life, but I don't remember her vlogs then being anywhere this much just rambling at the camera in bed or while taking her makeup off.

Reactions: 12
The way she scrubbed her face with that wipe, ouch! Then she proceeded to spread the eye makeup around her face and massaged it all in lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The way she was talking about how it would be impossible if the baby got sick or things came up...it's like she's basically already planning on failing. Why did she not just commit to doing weekly vlogs or something? People tell her over and over that they're happy with whatever is easiest and best for her, no need to rush to edit and make a bunch of boring vlogs of the same things at home, just do one per week of the highlights, and she consistently ignores all feedback from, essentially, her customers and just does whatever she wants anyway, which ends up never working out.

Reactions: 12
The first vlogmas is everything I expected : 3 minutes of clips outside the house in slow motion and the rest (26 minutes) of her sitting in her flat talking.

How can you edit such a video and think that it is good to be published?!

Also, the clips of her sitting are 50% about her child. Why would you provide such information online to strangers?! If she was a doctor providing advice about children to other mothers I wouldn't mind. But she is providing personal information about her child online. She never did that about Indie, so why does she think that it is okay to do that is beyond me.
I can't stand those slow motion clips... I remember that during the early years of uni she used to include them too but they were not so boring.
The pre-filmed thing just shows how much annoyed this woman is with most things, but I guess she just doesn't care enough about her followers.
Maybe she's kinda depressed (I remember someone talked about it before) or maybe just annoyed (not that she's always had a spicy personality) but I kinda understand u know being rich and having no real goals in life lol. I personally follow her since her early videos when sometimes they were pretty fun to watch, but now she just continuously rambles, especially since she graduated. With the wealthy lifestyle she has, she could've travel around the world, having adventures with Zac and especially friends and so on... for what concerns the personal info I think she just decided to go with the flow and do what most influencers do, maybe to attract viewers idk.

Reactions: 4
I hate when she apologised for being absent it’s so weird like seeing someone tell on themselves to their boss , half the time we wouldn’t notice until she draws attention

Reactions: 5
I hate when she apologised for being absent it’s so weird like seeing someone tell on themselves to their boss , half the time we wouldn’t notice until she draws attention
Thing is, it’s not new, it’s not like since she’s had the baby she’s been extra absent!

I still find it a bit strange how she NEVER calls her 8 month old (?) child by her name. I watch Elle Darby who calls her son Saint, Zoe Sugg calls her daughter Ottie, Carys calls her daughter Amber, but Jess calls her daughter “the baby” every time. I have a 6 month old and I’ve been calling her by her name since she was in my belly. It’s not a massive issue obviously but she’s so boring that it’s the only thing that grabs my attention when I watch her and I don’t really understand

Just watched the vlogmas and she's annoying me way more than she used to. The long ramble with 1000 excuses for not posting content, it's just boring and tiring! Same with the stories, if 90% of your content is just apologising and explaining lack of content, you're going to alienate your audience. Hoow can she think people are interested to hear this from her? Also it's not novembermas, the pre-recording thing is irritating

Also, building works go on during the day, not at night, so what's the point of seemingly only being in 'the flat' at night and spending the day at the house ??
but u know she’s gotta buy and wrap her presents because now “they’re parents”(?) and other bits and bobs, it takes time…

The way she was talking about how it would be impossible if the baby got sick or things came up...it's like she's basically already planning on failing. Why did she not just commit to doing weekly vlogs or something? People tell her over and over that they're happy with whatever is easiest and best for her, no need to rush to edit and make a bunch of boring vlogs of the same things at home, just do one per week of the highlights, and she consistently ignores all feedback from, essentially, her customers and just does whatever she wants anyway, which ends up never working out.
she ignores the feedback bc she never reads her comments so she doesn't even know what the feedback is to begin with

I just spat my drink at this comment under here last video
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 14.50.02.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 892902

Does anyone else sleep with this amount of jewellery on?
I’m embarrassed to say I do 🤦🏻‍♀️ even though you really shouldn’t for care of the metal and also possible injury and damage. Problem is I forget, Im either never taking it off because I forget im wearing it - necklaces, hoops and some of my rings or im wearing nothing because I keep forgetting to put it on.Wouldn’t wear rings though as my fingers swell. Trick for necklaces is special clasps you get you attach your necklaces to at the back that keep each chain separate. Which is useful for keeping them untangled throughout the day and together when they are off

I still find it a bit strange how she NEVER calls her 8 month old (?) child by her name. I watch Elle Darby who calls her son Saint, Zoe Sugg calls her daughter Ottie, Carys calls her daughter Amber, but Jess calls her daughter “the baby” every time. I have a 6 month old and I’ve been calling her by her name since she was in my belly. It’s not a massive issue obviously but she’s so boring that it’s the only thing that grabs my attention when I watch her and I don’t really understand
This is discussed a lot here and I think it’s just different folks type thing. She’s always called indie everything but her name, so think that’s just what she/her family do. My parents have never really used our names and I know alot of my sisters friends parents who would never use their kids names when referring to them. And I always call my cat “the cat” and when I think about it I cannot remember I last called my partner or friends or sister by their actual name it just feels weird.

Her newest vlog (22 minutes long) features a grand total of three minutes outside, most of which is still Jess talking to the camera in a... random lobby? I think there was about 30 seconds of London shots. I appreciate she probably doesn't want to vlog while having dinner with her family, and that it's tricky to juggle a camera and a baby, but, come on. Why bother "vlogging" if there's nothing to show for it?

I really don't get either the pre-filmed Vlogmas. I suppose the Winter Wonderland vlog was fair enough, as it was quite Christmassy, but she isn't the only Youtuber who has been pre-filming Vlogmas this year and I feel like it deeply misses the point. No one cares if you do a weekly vlog, or an every-other-day vlog. I don't want to see what you did in November (or in Jess's case, what she had to say to the camera in November)!

Reactions: 7
Her newest vlog (22 minutes long) features a grand total of three minutes outside, most of which is still Jess talking to the camera in a... random lobby? I think there was about 30 seconds of London shots. I appreciate she probably doesn't want to vlog while having dinner with her family, and that it's tricky to juggle a camera and a baby, but, come on. Why bother "vlogging" if there's nothing to show for it?

I really don't get either the pre-filmed Vlogmas. I suppose the Winter Wonderland vlog was fair enough, as it was quite Christmassy, but she isn't the only Youtuber who has been pre-filming Vlogmas this year and I feel like it deeply misses the point. No one cares if you do a weekly vlog, or an every-other-day vlog. I don't want to see what you did in November (or in Jess's case, what she had to say to the camera in November)!
Thank you, I thought that I was the only one bothered by that.

Get out of your house Jess! You literally live in one of the most interesting city in the world.

There are so many museums, restaurants, cafes, fashion stores, bookstores, parks and more to do. If I wasn't watching her for 7 years I'd think that she was living in a small town with nothing to do around her.

Also, I don't know if you caught that but on Vlogmas day 3 she said "i did not vlog yesterday so there will be a little day gap" so she could have some rest. But rest from what?!

She pre-filmed everything to not be too stressed or late yet we are 3 days in and she is already taking a rest. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

It seems that she enjoys more talking randomly to the camera so she would be better off doing asmr videos at this point 😴

Reactions: 2
For the love of god woman I don't care how much the individual pieces of your jewellery cost, when you wear every single item you own all at once it just looks cheap AF

Also you dont seem to be wearing your Great Frog bird cuff anymore.. as it's £600 and I've wanted one for years, can i have it for Chrimbo please?

I don't get why we are going for a little walk involves apparently going 30 mins into Central London when there is a lot of nice parks etc and River near where you live eg mums and rented flat

Reactions: 5
So today there was again about 30 seconds of the "vlog" that wasn't her just talking to the camera.... Girl, what is the point, this is not content!

For the love of god woman I don't care how much the individual pieces of your jewellery cost, when you wear every single item you own all at once it just looks cheap AF

Also you dont seem to be wearing your Great Frog bird cuff anymore.. as it's £600 and I've wanted one for years, can i have it for Chrimbo please?

I don't get why we are going for a little walk involves apparently going 30 mins into Central London when there is a lot of nice parks etc and River near where you live eg mums and rented flat
😂 omg seriously and I also wonder where the great frog eye piece is rn, she wore it once at most.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.