Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl i really do relate to her book choices cause she's one of the larger channels who doesn't read young adult (nothing wrong with that, just not my taste) and i feel if she tried harder with her content she could be a lot bigger in the booktube community but i guess that is asking her to put in more effort which isn't going to happen.

Reactions: 7
ngl i really do relate to her book choices cause she's one of the larger channels who doesn't read young adult (nothing wrong with that, just not my taste) and i feel if she tried harder with her content she could be a lot bigger in the booktube community but i guess that is asking her to put in more effort which isn't going to happen.
Which is mental that she’s going to put it behind a pay wall! She has never tried doing it all properly with effort!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
wait, what? lol
She’s been talking about doing a patreon for book stuff, at the start I thought she just meant a book club but the more she spoke about it, the more I think it’ll be future book videos too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s been talking about doing a patreon for book stuff, at the start I thought she just meant a book club but the more she spoke about it, the more I think it’ll be future book videos too
but then.... what would her other videos consist off lol

Reactions: 5
She said in her most recent video that all of the book content currently on YouTube will stay there, and just the book club will be moving to Patreon.

Reactions: 1
Her views are abysmal. The average on her last 30 videos is 23K views per video. She's lucky she has a few longstanding sponsors (Bareminerals, Farfetch, Freepeople) who keep giving her jobs (for whatever reason). But she can't be making that much from this social media career, definitely not enough to support their extravagant lifestyle anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Her views are abysmal. The average on her last 30 videos is 23K views per video. She's lucky she has a few longstanding sponsors (Bareminerals, Farfetch, Freepeople) who keep giving her jobs (for whatever reason). But she can't be making that much from this social media career, definitely not enough to support their extravagant lifestyle anyway.
and likes are always so low! almost never over 1k likes not even for vlogmas which is usually content everyone looks forward to 🤷🏻‍♀️

I always wondered how many people are buying from Farfetch for them to constantly support her?

Of all the videos she posts, the book videos get the least views. Even less than boring vlogs, on average. A complete moron could take a look at their own content (which clearly Jess does not) and see in a second that the house videos and fashion videos are what people want from her..not her plagiarised, hour-long rambling about books that make her feel intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched this part of the vlog to see and you’re right, she was pulling some pretty fed up/pissed off faces
probably because everyone is getting her to do their christmas present wrapping for them.. jesus christ how lazy are they all? Justice for Indie.. free the slave one

Reactions: 9
probably because everyone is getting her to do their christmas present wrapping for them.. jesus christ how lazy are they all? Justice for Indie.. free the slave one
Or the fact that Jess had the nerve to include “gift wrapping” on her to-do list of “admin work” and STILL found someone else to pawn the task off to AND filming them do your work for you. I’d be livid too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that's been going on for years now! I wouldn't be surprised if it's finally beginning to annoy her lol. She was always referred to as the crafty/arty one by Jess iirc but crafty doesn't necessarily mean she enjoys wrapping other people's gifts.

Hopefully Indie didn't have to wrap any presents that she was going to receive herself as that would really make me cringe

Reactions: 3
even Zak got her to do his wrapping, god knows what they’re so busy doing? I have a 16month old and managed to do my own wrapping

I'm currently rewatching her 2015/2016 Vlogtobers for the nostalgia and it's like I'm watching a completely different person. Could someone please explain to me how it's possible to go from a relatively hardworking student who'd get up at around 7 am every day, work on her YouTube channel, spend anywhere from 8-12 hours in the library/attending lectures and have a balanced social life to the lazy, entitled, and delusional "influencer" she's now?

I remember that rumour that circulated around from someone who claimed to know a friend of hers about her and Zak being messy and how she allegedly presented herself on camera as more diligent than she is (they claimed she would go to the library and would spend hours getting lunch and coffee afterwards), but I'm disinclined to believe it's not an exaggeration since she constantly vlogged back then.

Reactions: 10
It's annoying that she reads a diverse range of authors and has travelled the world, yet has absolutely no friends who are POC. Her entire friendship group is purely white girls. I've not seen one person of colour in any of her vlogs unless they're under the same management as her or a guide on one of her luxury holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
even Zak got her to do his wrapping, god knows what they’re so busy doing? I have a 16month old and managed to do my own wrapping
I actually do all my families wrapping, I genuinely enjoy it especially when I get brown and white paper and paint it myself with an audiobook on. Some people just don’t like it and a lot in my family aren’t good at it (how much of that is weaponised incompetence I don’t know)

But Jess clearly just cba to do it herself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.