Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that has always intrigued me is that Jess didn't have a company listed on companies house. Her name wasn't in any records. I always figured since her mom is a topnotch tax lawyer she must've arranged something different for her. But it turns out this past August 2021 she finally registered a company called SBJ LTD. Jess owns 80% of the shares of that company and Zak owns 20%. Just thought that was interesting... and it'll be interesting to see what the accounts look like whenever they file their first balance sheet.

Reactions: 18
She’s logged two books already for 2022?! How!! But can’t do any actual work? How many videos will she actually post in Jan? My bet is 2 and it’ll all be to do with patreon
Three now, to be fair two of them are under 200 pages (the Jeff vandermeer one is 96) for someone who reads that quickly like her that’s an easy read it all while she’s in bed or breast feeding. And also if she’s started it last year (last week) and finishes it this year it’s added to this year. She’s not reviewed or even just given stars to any of them though. And she’ll probably just say whatever other people have said on goodreads about it
One is “nuturing your child’s developing mind, survive the parenting struggle and help your family thrive” which somehow I think she won’t even mention patreon or not.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry wtf. Where did she say they didn't do any washing for 8 weeks? She was back at her mum's every day. With a baby? That's is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she's posted on instagram saying she's ready to tackle her to do list... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry wtf. Where did she say they didn't do any washing for 8 weeks? She was back at her mum's every day. With a baby? That's is ridiculous.
they didn't do any washing while they were staying in that rented flat. she said so in one of the vlogs. i posted the exact quote on the previous page

Like people want to watch a 50 min video of her mumbling through books

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone so naturally gorgeous, Jess has always baffled me with her choice of thumbnail. Deeply unflattering, every time. This latest video she looks like she has no teeth and has aged 75 years with that smile???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone so naturally gorgeous, Jess has always baffled me with her choice of thumbnail. Deeply unflattering, every time. This latest video she looks like she has no teeth and has aged 75 years with that smile???
Terrible thumbnail. The books too dark to even see? A screenshot of herself talking? Just another thing that would be so easily improved to grow her channel, but no instead we're getting a Patreon 🙄

Reactions: 9
Gormenghast and Jeff Vandermeer.. just why? does anyone think any of her viewers read that?and it's all the books shes already talked a ton about before..

Reactions: 2
I like Jeff Vandermeer but I absolutely will not be reading Gormenghast. I also loved Piranesi but if I have to listen to anyone talk about it one more time I'm going to lose it LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terrible thumbnail. The books too dark to even see? A screenshot of herself talking? Just another thing that would be so easily improved to grow her channel, but no instead we're getting a Patreon 🙄
Correct me if I'm wrong, but youtubers often take pictures specifically to use for the tumbnail right? I feel like she just takes one of the stills from her video that youtube suggests you can use as a thumbnail, puts that in a little collage and adds some text to it. If she'd just change those afwul shots and replaced them with a good picture of herself, the thumbnails could actually look decent. Doesn't seem like a big task but for her it would be 3 days of work probably

Reactions: 10
these videos are the only reason im still subscribed hahah 😬 they give me cosy vibes!!
but i deffo wont be subscribing to her patreon if she moves all her book content there, which seems like thats what she plans to do

Reactions: 3
these videos are the only reason im still subscribed hahah 😬 they give me cosy vibes!!
but i deffo wont be subscribing to her patreon if she moves all her book content there, which seems like thats what she plans to do
Me too, I'm really mostly here for the book content. She did say that her plan right now is to keep doing everything the same on YouTube, and just Patreon to have actual discussion around a book club pick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but youtubers often take pictures specifically to use for the tumbnail right? I feel like she just takes one of the stills from her video that youtube suggests you can use as a thumbnail, puts that in a little collage and adds some text to it. If she'd just change those afwul shots and replaced them with a good picture of herself, the thumbnails could actually look decent. Doesn't seem like a big task but for her it would be 3 days of work probably
Exactly! And she's been on YouTube long enough to know better.

Reactions: 2
So lazy she actually seems an old lady yet, dealing with her back pain

100% she’d hire an assistant for that daunting task.

so i just finished her vlogmas finally (cause i actually am busy with things other than making to do lists 😅) and i can't believe how uncomfortable that part with indie was in the final vlog! she didn't just look ''typically teenager embarrassed'' she actually seemed pissed off in some clips :unsure: why would you upload that?

Reactions: 6
so i just finished her vlogmas finally (cause i actually am busy with things other than making to do lists 😅) and i can't believe how uncomfortable that part with indie was in the final vlog! she didn't just look ''typically teenager embarrassed'' she actually seemed pissed off in some clips :unsure: why would you upload that?
I just watched this part of the vlog to see and you’re right, she was pulling some pretty fed up/pissed off faces

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.