Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
jfc Jess, it's not a "vlog" when you show literally a 2-second clip of walking into a gym and then nothing but long stretches of you sitting at home blabbering to the camera.

Reactions: 14

queenamber

VIP Member
I can’t believe how grotty the house still looks YEARS after they bought it. These two are so lazy and unmotivated to get anything done.

Shmoogles

She really doesn't know her own mind/opinions does she? Goes to see The Northman and says she isn't sure how she feels about it but thinks she liked it and will "let us know" her opinion on it. Gives a few thoughts and opinions on it later on, and seems generally positive about it.
Reads a review in The NewYorker and essentially changes her entire view of it, substituting terms that the reviewer used for her own! o_O

This girl is so vulnerable to the opinions of others and to "woke culture" in general, it's alarming.

• Wow

bibliologist

At this point I even wonder if she will start it alltogether. It's been so long since she announced it.
Don't you worry, she's been so immersed in work during these past few months (or years) that she's taking a 2-month holiday and launching it at the end of July. So, realistically, maybe in time for Christmas.

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
I agree I a way, but I also think that there is no point in giving yourself the same rules of normal office environment. The whole advantage of being an influencer is making your own rules. Apparently she is doing well enough for herself without a schedule. I guess she doesn’t really care about algorithms etc.
Agree. She clearly prefers an easy life of not having to work and she has the ability to. I wouldn't force myself to have the same work attitude as someone who worked full time in an office if I didn't have to. I would have to do something though as would get so bored, not sure how she fills her time. 😂

The only thing that bugs me is what has been said already when she does turn up and acts like she's as tired/busy as the rest of us. It's her choice if she doesn't want to fully commit to being an influencer, posting regularly and treating it like a career, but she could be more self aware about it.

I think she does have the time to film and edit and knows it but chooses not to, then feels like she has nothing to show for all the time she's been away so tries to create this image of being busy.

Seven of Nine

Watched the newest vlog last night on the tv while finishing dessert with the bf (didn’t want to start something new), he knows I really do love Jess’s content especially while she was at uni at the same time as me. We were watching and then another video started, he thought I’d accidentally skipped to the next, but no the video just ended without anything happening. He then asked when she was due, he thought she was on maternity leave! As in she was just prepping for baby and trying to relax before she arrived.
I’m just disappointed at this point. She could do a renovation series, show how she’s budgeting and spending her money, it may be out of a lot of people’s price range but normally when I watch those videos even when I can’t afford 99% of the stuff they do or show (the 1% being a paint can or tea towels or cutlery) normally I see something that I love and want to try and recreate in my budget or use as inspiration or something I want to save for. She could do a series about dressing for her new body, I haven’t had a baby but I have gained a lot over lockdown and being in hospital. She could do a closet clear out, a book clear out, she could show the viewer her interior plans.
There is so much she could do without really doing anything and still being home with baby

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
but if she admits she needs therapy, which is totally fine, she’d come up with some solutions and be proactive 😂 seriously though, I hope she actually has ADHD otherwise this behavior will keep making her look unprofessional
I really wonder if maybe part of her problem is that she's used to problems she can throw money at. Not enough time? Just hire a nanny! Not enough motivation? Make your boyfriend quit his job and work for you! She doesn't actually know how to push herself emotionally to face underlying issues she needs to resolve.

queenfeline

Honestly, I'm imagining part of this desire to not have Ines see her as busy stems FROM her mum constantly being busy. Maybe Jess resented that growing up and is trying to do the opposite for her child. Not saying it's okay or that it's even probable to expect to not do anything, but am putting it out there as an possible explanation.

• Haha
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
She’s so disingenuous.

At least other rich influencers like Fleur and Amelia Liana don’t try to pretend they’re not.
That’s not quite true, Fleur loves a stupid “I’ve saved up for this bag for ages” comment whilst sat in her mansion surrounded by hundreds of bags indistinguishable from the one in her hands.

• Haha

Abc802

I don't understand people who don't make the lowest tier $1 on Patreon. If the point is to "build a community" and but make as much money as possible, just make the smallest possible barrier to entry. And actually you might make more because for every one person willing to pay $5 a month there are probably several willing to pay $1.

• Heart

eelaii

VIP Member
If her parents aren't rich, both her and Zack are just lazy unemployed bums with a baby who are a burden to society.

coriander

VIP Member
I don't understand why buying gifts would be stressful for her, money is no issue, once that's out of the equation it really isn't that hard?

Reactions: 13

coriander

VIP Member
I can get why she is no rush at her mum's house, I don't understand why Zak is ok with it, even though it's a big house doesn't he want their own space as a family?? Also random thought, but you'd have to be mindful of others when you're having sex or just want to walk around naked etc etc

fionaar

40BE6FE3-FA44-4EB1-AA0E-E3160B167886.png
B1DF917A-3CE8-41EA-8C48-AB4DADC04A42.jpeg

Hurray for Zak who’ll finally have some free time in the morning 🎉 let’s hope she didn’t do it for the gram and won’t throw that coffee machine in the trash after a few days

• Haha
  • Wow

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
^same, she's totally ruined herself for me. I used to watch her old Vlogtober/Vlogmas series in the fall for nostalgia but now those aren't even enjoyable to me anymore. Maybe partly because I'm no longer at that college/uni stage in life but definitely also because I see that she was never relatable, and was always hiding part of her life intentionally.

eliza123

The thing is, Jess is rich. She always has been and always will be; no matter what she does. She started YouTube as a hobby and it was probably cool to document her uni life and go on fun trips. But she's a mum now. I think most influencers who've fallen into the influencer game can't believe their luck. For Jess, she already did and was going to live a privileged lifestyle filled with whatever her heart desired. Most youtubers were upper middle class, I think, but Jess is another level. So, it doesn't matter to her. She probably doesn't want her new life as a mum and her child plastered all over the internet.
I'm just hoping for more house updates.