Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s lost followers coming back after the silence with that ad. Not surprising!

Reactions: 3
Yeah kind of weird and tacky that she made a point of not wanting to feature her baby, but changed her mind for an ad. It's not like she is desperate for money so privacy for her baby should surely be more important.

Funny that yesterday she's like 'oh I've had loads of reels that I have been meaning to share I promise' or whatever, probably because she knew she was coming back for an ad after loads of silence. And I will say I'm not being a hater if she is taking time off as she's just had a baby, it's just all the fake pretending she was bringing out content just to cover up only posting ads.
I don’t remember her saying she didn’t want to feature her baby? I thought she didn’t know how she’d feel beforehand.

Reactions: 5
do you guys think she wants to eventually try to work her way up in academia to being a professor, or does she want a phD purely out of interest as a "life experience" kind of thing?

Attachments

do you guys think she wants to eventually try to work her way up in academia to being a professor, or does she want a phD purely out of interest as a "life experience" kind of thing?
I'd say life experience. If she was seriously considering it as a career, she'd already be doing it. With the state of humanities funding atm, I don't think she'd have the resilience to enter the humanities job market. It's absolutely soul destroying and if you have another income stream to fall back on, I'd say it would be easy to just bow out and research for the fun of it.

Reactions: 23
I think life experience and just wanting to achieve that too.

Aw great news that her mum's scan came back clear earlier in the year! I bet that was such a relief for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww. In spite of the ads and the malaise, I bloody love Jessie. I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww. In spite of the ads and the malaise, I bloody love Jessie. I really do.
I also have a love & hate relationship with her content. One one hand I love her content because she is always trying more interesting brands, the editing is nice, she has a soothing voice and she doesn't care about not being relatable. However, she clearly is extremely lazy and only do this for the money which can be seen through the constant ads. I wish she would take a step back, get a job, volunteer or something that would motivate her. So that Youtube becomes a passion again.

Reactions: 11
She does ads for too many things within the one market (like skincare) so I can never take any of her ads seriously. You don’t/can’t like and use them all, Jess.

Reactions: 11
Yay, glad to see she's promoting the vaccine. One of the few times they can use their influence for good!

Reactions: 8
She does ads for too many things within the one market (like skincare) so I can never take any of her ads seriously. You don’t/can’t like and use them all, Jess.
Yeah I never trust her skincare recommendations. She got skin laser treatments for ages didn't she, though I imagine probs hasn't had them a while due to covid but who knows.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I never trust her skincare recommendations. She got skin laser treatments for ages didn't she, though I imagine probs hasn't had them a while due to covid but who knows.
She used to get regularly gifted facials and would recommend products whilst she was at uni that were ££££

She used to get regularly gifted facials and would recommend products whilst she was at uni that were ££££
Even some of her makeup is gifted. When she posted the vlog at the barn I checked the description and a big chunk of it was gifted.

I used to love her style before uni and during uni but she completely morphed into Zack. The long hair with a middle part, the oversize shirt, the 1500 metal rings, the leather pants and the massive shoes. You can tell that the girl is lost. She used to have such a unique and very distinct sense of fashion.

Reactions: 10
You can tell that the girl is lost.
Lost in what sense?! She seems pretty grounded to me. Has a healthy, long term relationship, close with her family, has bought a house, has just had a baby…yeah her career is a bit wishy washy but she’s bringing in money and in any event that’s obviously not something she needs to worry about. Lost because her fashion has changed??

Reactions: 19
Lost in what sense?! She seems pretty grounded to me. Has a healthy, long term relationship, close with her family, has bought a house, has just had a baby…yeah her career is a bit wishy washy but she’s bringing in money and in any event that’s obviously not something she needs to worry about. Lost because her fashion has changed??

"You can tell that the girl is lost." is a reference to her content and her work ethics.

First of all, her content (which is her job) is mainly made out of videos of her doing absolutely nothing and pretending to be busy. Mind you, this is the same girl who used to work extremely hard on her dissertations, used to have very detailed information about her trips, would take 10-15 minutes to explain beauty products that she actually used. Now we get 30 minutes of her seating on her bed or in her office telling us how tired she is after going to the gym, the spa, reading a book or taking pictures for Instagram. Which is astonishing for someone who lives in one of the most interesting city in the world, with a good disposable income and a lot of free time.

Not only is she out of touch with reality but she is doing absolutely nothing without Zack. The editing is so much better thanks to him, same thing for her Instagram pictures. However, I find that very odd that she needed him to do that because her early videos (I am following her since her early high school days) and pictures were good. Also, even though Zack is helping her the content itself didn't improve. There is no point having great editing if the video itself has nothing to offer.

You simply have to take a look at the numbers on her channel to see that I am not inventing that. Her last video with 100k only has 5k of positive reviews. The rest is stagnating or has lower views that 6-7 years ago.

Reactions: 15
"You can tell that the girl is lost." is a reference to her content and her work ethics.

You simply have to take a look at the numbers on her channel to see that I am not inventing that. Her last video with 100k only has 5k of positive reviews. The rest is stagnating or has lower views that 6-7 years ago.
Let’s be honest though, she doesn’t need any of that though, the brands are still coming, she still gets paid and after the last year I would imagine she knows how lucky she is to have a mum who is very affluent!
aside from uni and maybe vlogtober and vlogmas when has she ever consistently “grinded” our content? Jess has always been like this! She’s always lived in the slow lane and is very very relaxed about things

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest though, she doesn’t need any of that though, the brands are still coming, she still gets paid and after the last year I would imagine she knows how lucky she is to have a mum who is very affluent!
aside from uni and maybe vlogtober and vlogmas when has she ever consistently “grinded” our content? Jess has always been like this! She’s always lived in the slow lane and is very very relaxed about things
I do agree with the fact that she never "grinded" yet the very few videos that she made were informative. As a viewer I loved watching her travel videos, her make up reviews and the fashion hauls because she actually provided real information. So it was useful when I wanted to buy the products that she recommended.

However, you can clearly see that she needs Youtube and social media to afford her lifestyle. Otherwise she wouldn't be posting so many empty videos with the sole purpose to place an ad. If you remove all the videos with an ad in it you'd get less than 10 videos a year.

She can easily do vlogs around London (museums, parks, galleries), try new beauty brands to make informative reviews, review the hotels and places she stayed at. These are all things that she used to do. She is a smart and creative woman however being a full time influencer is clearly not the job for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.