Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like she's at the new house. wonder, if they just went for the photoshoot or are they also getting some work done there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
^or that. Just the way she worded the caption made it seem like it’s a recent one, but could be old yeah, you never know with these things.

Reactions: 1
She looks very natural and relaxed as a new mum. She is so lucky to have the support network around her. I am glad she isn’t moaning about being ‘back at work’ or anything, and also a bit jealous that she is able to go get facials etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't want kids but it would be more appealing if my experience were like Jess'. 😂 My partner home with me, and not having to worry about money, especially as my reduced pay on maternity would make living pretty impossible for me.

I don't know how working class mums do it! I know parenting is hard for everyone but money would def help.

Jess seems happier than she had in ages which is nice to watch.

Reactions: 18
I liked it, her life has always been unrelatable for me as she’s so affluent but there’s something about Jess that I can’t help but really like. She seems to be settling as a mum well and I liked that she mentioned being tired, sharing responsibilities with Zak whilst not moaning too much about lack of sleep, etc. like some do.

Reactions: 16
on her ig story she says she might post another vlog tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like how she gave an honest-seeming review of facegym, I’ve seen a couple of other London-based YTers talk about it but their reviews seemed so disingenuous (shocking, I know haha)

I thought the vlog was kinda boring, just felt like a way to show the facegym thing. But it could be that I'm just very uninterested in talk about baby naps and stuff haha. Though to be fair to her, I am suprised she's even vlogging so soon after having her baby, I thought she would take a while off.

Reactions: 4
I like how she gave an honest-seeming review of facegym, I’ve seen a couple of other London-based YTers talk about it but their reviews seemed so disingenuous (shocking, I know haha)
what did she say about it? honestly i was kind of intrigued ngl because like you said, so many london YTers were there and i assumed they all got comped the facial

what did she say about it? honestly i was kind of intrigued ngl because like you said, so many london YTers were there and i assumed they all got comped the facial
That it wasn’t as intense or something, that it felt more like a massage & pampering. And that she doesn’t really see a big difference, that she’s just a bit more glowy than usual.

Reactions: 2
That it wasn’t as intense or something, that it felt more like a massage & pampering. And that she doesn’t really see a big difference, that she’s just a bit more glowy than usual.
^ yep, this exactly!

on her ig story she says she might post another vlog tomorrow.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you linking her posts! I don't have Instagram and unfortunately they no longer allow you see posts if you don't have an account.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like she doesn’t like her baby’s name. She never says it. She just calls her “baby”. At the start or the vlog she pauses and then calls her “little one”... just call her by her name!

Reactions: 1
I feel like she doesn’t like her baby’s name. She never says it. She just calls her “baby”. At the start or the vlog she pauses and then calls her “little one”... just call her by her name!
Maybe they just are keeping it offline? I know she announced it but maybe it’s her keeping the content on her? Like trying to make her feel like her rather than being a mum?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just that she likes petnames, like how she would always call Indie “small”

Reactions: 15
I'm here for all this content she's putting out. I'm not a mum but hearing her talk about struggling with the baby and prioritising herself, I dunno it just seems relatable.

Many people do that though.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I think it's pretty common. I call my baby "Baby" because she just seems too small to 'inhabit' her name yet, if that makes sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.