Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but you read ~20 books last year so pack it in with these 💫 I'M sO koOkY cos I REad so MuCH But I'm NOt a BoOK ChaNNEl Lol 💫

This is why I can't stand her anymore ^^ I used to watch her but she's become so annoying with her reading imo

I'll add a lil disclaimer that of course how many books you read in a year is not relevant at all but it does if you're titling your videos as above
this is a really old comment I'm replying to, so not sure, if someone's already addressed this, but according to her she has dyslexia, so twenty for her is a lot. but for some reason, I don't really like her either...

anyway, excited for Jess & Zak! :)

this is a really old comment I'm replying to, so not sure, if someone's already addressed this, but according to her she has dyslexia, so twenty for her is a lot. but for some reason, I don't really like her either...

anyway, excited for Jess & Zak! :)
Oh 20 is a lot for a lot of people! I'm not undermining the amount! I was just annoyed with amount plus attitude. Just reminiscent of someone who's just discovered reading and thinks they're not like other girls because of it

Reactions: 4
I like the name. It is a little trendy but it is still an actual respectable name that is pretty and will work in any context. The makeup artist Violette little girl is also called Ines.

Reactions: 3

Reactions: 1
Can't be too preoccupied with new baby if she has time to put on makeup and...well I don't know if that counts as an "outfit" but it's sort of clothing at least! :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Can't be too preoccupied with new baby if she has time to put on makeup and...well I don't know if that counts as an "outfit" but it's sort of clothing at least! :LOL:
I guess she is very lucky that she and Zack are both home and don't have to worry about rushing back to work, and she's living with her family so her mum and Indie are also probably spending time with the baby. Not a normal new parent experience at all!

Hopefully all is well as even with the help and money, I don't want to assume all is perfect as we don't know how she's coping behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
I'm just happy she's not doing a Melanie Murphy and whinging and moaning about her baby and birth barely a month in 😂 I think she'll do a good job balancing sharing her daughter on social media, but not letting it become her entire online identity/brand.

Reactions: 13
Well, she does have a support network at her fingertips, but I don’t see why her spending a few moments on herself is a reflection of her devotion (or lack there of) to parenting. I’m not a parent myself, but seeing parents being criticized online for something like putting on makeup is a little crazy to me. Just my two cents 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I kind of like how she’s just casually transitioned into being a mum, not making a huge deal of it - like yes she’s wearing make up etc but she’s not made some long post saying things like oh look I’m so tired, motherhood is so hard blah blah but loooook I’ve managed to put make up on, feel more me... Like a lot of other influencers seem to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone is not less of a mom or less devoted, if they get help & that way manage to have some time for themself (also maybe the baby was napping when she put her make up on or maybe Zak was with the baby whilst Jess took some time for herself). I think it’s great that Jess & Zak are getting help from her family. There’s a YouTuber whose parents offered to take her newborn baby for the night, so she & her partner could have one night of proper sleep, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Also, Jess isn’t the only influencer new mom whom I’ve seen wearing makeup in pictures. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.