Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cute baby! :love:

That's a really cute name! I'm glad that mum and baby both appear happy and healthy
Perhaps it's only a weird angle, but from one of the feed photos it looks like there is be something up with her toes on the right foot? Not that it matters or is a big problem in this day and age. :)

Reactions: 7
Thank you! It’s quite a sweet name, I imagine it’ll sound nice said in Jess’ super calm voice lol.

As an aside, I’m surprised she’s shown the babies face already, I didn’t think she would. Maybe she won’t as baby starts growing etc.
I have only seen a screenshot of a bunch of tiny Polaroids, I can hardly see a face. But yes, it’s a baby, not really recognisable at this point.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it was something to do with her aunt? We really don’t know that much about her family so could be a name she’s given her daughter after someone in her family
I wouldn’t have thought so just because of how unsure she was about the name when she addressed in a vlog. Surely she would’ve said at that point? It seemed to be something they’d settled on that she hadn’t quite got used to yet.

Ines is a greek name but very common in Spain and France. No idea how the UK would prononce it but in France we say " Eenes" if that makes sense... love how shw chose to show the baby... polaroids showing small snippets it's a nice way to show just enough to announce she is born but no show a 3 weeks old baby's face.

Reactions: 5

Perhaps it's only a weird angle, but from one of the feed photos it looks like there is be something up with her toes on the right foot? Not that it matters or is a big problem in this day and age. :)
yeah I think there is - I think it’s great that she’s showing it and normalising it

• Heart
In the bottom photo (on the rainbows background) it kind of looks like something going on, but then in the one just above it that's way less zoomed in on the feet, that foot looks normal. Maybe Ines was just flexing her foot strangely in the one picture. If there is some deformity, I feel like Jess will do a good job of acknowledging it and not acting like it's this shameful family secret, but also not broadcasting it more than necessary just drawing undue attention to it.

Reactions: 13

her toes are just flexed apart

Aww cute pics.

An unusual name. I think that's what Blake Lively's youngest is called? I don't hate it but don't love it.
Isn’t there a link with Blake Lively’s baby name and Taylor swift? I think Jess quite doesn’t like Taylor swift but Ines made me think of that folklore song

Reactions: 2
Not meaning to be crude here but, is it said the same as the male body part minus the P? I hope she shows pics of her little face soon 🥰 I bet she’s a cutie pie.

• Haha
Not meaning to be crude here but, is it said the same as the male body part minus the P? I hope she shows pics of her little face soon 🥰 I bet she’s a cutie pie.
it’s pronounced “E” - ness

Reactions: 1
I immediately thought of that Taylor Swift song that uses Blake Lively's kids' names.

Let's be real, that kid could be named Pineapple and it won't matter, it's not like they'll be struggling to find a job with that well-connected family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol took me a while to realize it was Zac in most of those pics and not Jess.

Ines doesn’t surprise me, it’s kind of a quietly trendy name now including with some celebrities. It’s Spanish but something about it also had had a kind of older English quality to me. For Jess it is different enough for her ~creative~ tastes but not very out there and will suit someone throughout their life IMO.

Reactions: 9
i love the name (because it’s also mine!), just wish she would’ve written it with the accent (é in spanish and è in french) haha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I like the name quite a lot as well! I think it fits Jess and Zak.

Lol took me a while to realize it was Zac in most of those pics and not Jess.

Ines doesn’t surprise me, it’s kind of a quietly trendy name now including with some celebrities. It’s Spanish but something about it also had had a kind of older English quality to me. For Jess it is different enough for her ~creative~ tastes but not very out there and will suit someone throughout their life IMO.
They really do look the same 😆

• Haha

I immediately thought of that Taylor Swift song that uses Blake Lively's kids' names.

Let's be real, that kid could be named Pineapple and it won't matter, it's not like they'll be struggling to find a job with that well-connected family.
curious what you mean by this? She rarely speaks about her family in detail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.