Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in a salty mood over finances this week so I can't bring myself to watch her pottering around her many luxurious homes, but I'm so sad to hear about Mimi. I adored her from the vlogs, she was the sweetest thing. They must be absolutely heartbroken.

Reactions: 16
ok so weird because i was in the shower thinking about how i hadn’t caught up on Jess in like a year?? when she was going on trips around covid. been watching since 2015 when i was a teen

This pregnancy thing? does anyone else feel like wtf? i don’t think it was planned, idk. i feel like it isn’t a good time for her in her life after she’s just got her masters. Like tell me if i’m wrong? but it seems like too early?

Reactions: 8
ok so weird because i was in the shower thinking about how i hadn’t caught up on Jess in like a year?? when she was going on trips around covid. been watching since 2015 when i was a teen

This pregnancy thing? does anyone else feel like wtf? i don’t think it was planned, idk. i feel like it isn’t a good time for her in her life after she’s just got her masters. Like tell me if i’m wrong? but it seems like too early?
I think she seems very excited about it but doesn’t want to turn into a mummy vlogger, she’s very aware her audience aren’t that age yet but I think wether it was an accident or not they’re happy and ready to be parents

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s cool that she’s not pretending to be a mummy vlogger, but equally not dismissing that her child will be a huge part of her future. It’s nice to see the balance of both.

Reactions: 16
I think she seems very excited about it but doesn’t want to turn into a mummy vlogger, she’s very aware her audience aren’t that age yet but I think wether it was an accident or not they’re happy and ready to be parents
Agree with this they seem super excited and I think she will be a good mum. Even if it was an accident, she has so much money and is pretty secure so at least they don't have to worry about that aspect which possibly made it a bit easier to come to terms with.

Reactions: 11
Also she finished her masters in 2018...if she was planning to use it she would've done so by now. I don't think having a baby is going to halt her plans there.

Reactions: 10
With her mums illness I’m not sure it was an accident - speaking from experience, a close friend who had a parent with cancer suddenly wanted a child so it could have been a decision made for that reason. With their wealth it isn’t like they’re going to struggle, so any time would’ve been possible for them

Reactions: 7
Her mum had Jess pretty young and still went to go on and have a successful career, so I defs don’t think that Jess would see having her own baby as any impediment to any of her plans.

Given how private Jess is about her family, the fact that she hasn’t said where the farm is and its not readily searchable, I’m not sure that it/it’s location should be posted about here? Happy to be corrected though if this isn't a rule?

Reactions: 12
Her mum had Jess pretty young and still went to go on and have a successful career, so I defs don’t think that Jess would see having her own baby as any impediment to any of her plans.

Given how private Jess is about her family, the fact that she hasn’t said where the farm is and its not readily searchable, I’m not sure that it/it’s location should be posted about here? Happy to be corrected though if this isn't a rule?
Fair enough, I can only speak for myself but I'm just curious with no weird alterior motive. Same with Fleur, when people have huge country estates and just post tiny snippets of them it pickes interest :)

Reactions: 4

Yeah I agree about the location, I don't think it really matters that people know the exact location.. I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was an influencer knowing people are trying to find my house. I know some influencers are so stupid and don't even try to hide their location but as it isn't even Jess' house, it's her mums who is v private and has never been involved in her videos.

I know people aren't doing it with creepy motives or to go and visit or anything it's just out of curiousity, but just my opinion.

This may not be a super popular opinion here - but it makes me kinda sad to see so many women still seeing getting pregnant as the end of your life and career and goals and dreams. Did your mothers lives end when you were born? Was it all over for them?

While I never saw her as particularly maternal Jess is closer to 30 than she is 20.

Not everyone wants to have a baby in their late 30s. While it seemed a bit surprising at first the more I think about it the more it makes sense for her. She’s in a much better position than most to have a child, and she has always been family Oriented. She’s traveled extensively and she has a very impressive education. She is clearly well off and no fool. I think she’s in a pretty good place to have a baby.

not everyone wants to spend their 20s nursing hangovers and getting ghosted by losers on tinder (lol)

imo this isn’t the end of anything for Jess, I think she will just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly! She's rich, she's been with Zak for like 7 years or so now, she's in a good place to have a kid rn.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! She's rich, she's been with Zak for like 7 years or so now, she's in a good place to have a kid rn.
omg has it been that long?!
i've started watching jessie when she took a gap year because she wasn't happy with her a-level results... how time flies.

Reactions: 3
This may not be a super popular opinion here - but it makes me kinda sad to see so many women still seeing getting pregnant as the end of your life and career and goals and dreams. Did your mothers lives end when you were born? Was it all over for them?

While I never saw her as particularly maternal Jess is closer to 30 than she is 20.

Not everyone wants to have a baby in their late 30s. While it seemed a bit surprising at first the more I think about it the more it makes sense for her. She’s in a much better position than most to have a child, and she has always been family Oriented. She’s traveled extensively and she has a very impressive education. She is clearly well off and no fool. I think she’s in a pretty good place to have a baby.

not everyone wants to spend their 20s nursing hangovers and getting ghosted by losers on tinder (lol)

imo this isn’t the end of anything for Jess, I think she will just fine.
Here we go again with the straw man arguments.

Nobody in this thread (as far as I know) said that Jess's career is dead because she will have a child. The point we are trying to make is that, since her work ethic was non-existent and her excuses were ever-present before the baby, chances are she will continue to laze around the house and be an influencer post-baby. It's not the baby that will prevent her from having a proper career, it's her lack of conscientiousness and the convenience of easy Instagram money.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home mom or not continuing to do a PhD. In fact, I think most of us here would agree that she doesn't have what it takes to endure a doctorate programme, baby or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
omg has it been that long?!
i've started watching jessie when she took a gap year because she wasn't happy with her a-level results... how time flies.
I think so! She got with him at the end of her first year at uni right, so that would've been 2014. It feels like it's been two minutes but somehow it's been 7 years aha

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On another note if they do produce a birth vlog (which I don’t think they will) the videography would just be 👌🏻👌🏻 The one thing Jess and I assume Zak now have such a good selection of shots and music, they could easily turn that into their business if they don’t want to do YouTube, regardless of her parents wealth Jess has skill

Reactions: 6
Here we go again with the straw man arguments.

Nobody in this thread (as far as I know) said that Jess's career is dead because she will have a child. The point we are trying to make is that, since her work ethic was non-existent and her excuses were ever-present before the baby, chances are she will continue to laze around the house and be an influencer post-baby. It's not the baby that will prevent her from having a proper career, it's her lack of conscientiousness and the convenience of easy Instagram money.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home mom or not continuing to do a PhD. In fact, I think most of us here would agree that she doesn't have what it takes to endure a doctorate programme, baby or not.
uhhh calm down lol

this is a forum where people can voice there opinions. I’ve been on this forum for a little bit and it has been commented before.

just my personal opinion and you have yours

I haven't got the impression from the thread that people think life ends after motherhood at all. Her mum is super successful and had Jess young. I think it's more that people think she will not do anything besides being a halfhearted influencer now - not because of the baby just because she's pretty lazy.

But she might be happy with what she's doing, and not feel like she's missing out on a career. Or she might suprise us all and one day have the urge to get a different job or even stay as an influencer but put some more work in and do different projects. It doesn't really bother me what she does but I think the reason it sparks so much discussion is she is in a very unique position - I definitely don't know anyone irl as wealthy and lucky as she is, and YT gives a really personal insight into that life.

Has she ever mentioned any career goals or things she wants to do in the future?

On another note if they do produce a birth vlog (which I don’t think they will) the videography would just be 👌🏻👌🏻 The one thing Jess and I assume Zak now have such a good selection of shots and music, they could easily turn that into their business if they don’t want to do YouTube, regardless of her parents wealth Jess has skill
I think the quality of her content has really improved with Zacks help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.