Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Mimi took a turn for the worse 'at the weekend', had to have emergency surgery and during the surgery they realised the problem was inoperable so they decided to put her to sleep. I would guess it was last weekend, but obviously we can't really tell with her editing when it was.

Reactions: 1
She said Mimi took a turn for the worse 'at the weekend', had to have emergency surgery and during the surgery they realised the problem was inoperable so they decided to put her to sleep. I would guess it was last weekend, but obviously we can't really tell with her editing when it was.
Aw that's so sad :( she seemed like such a sweet dog - so cute when she always had a teddy in her mouth in the vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor mimi. I feel really bad for them, losing a pet is so so horrible, she seemed like the loveliest natured dog too. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah it's so sad! haven't gotten around to watching the video yet (having to watch it in two halves 😅) but I imagine I'll cry a bit when she talks about it.

Also, may just be me, but does anyone else find it odd they took the cat given they thought they'd only be away for Xmas? Like wouldn't you just ask a neighbour to feed him? Or is he a house cat only?

Reactions: 4
She said her stepdad has been living with the dog at the farm. Odd considering her mum has been having cancer treatment in London. Maybe her stepdad is high risk for Covid.

I wish my Mum could build me a library barn! 😉

Reactions: 1
Just watched her talking about it in the vlog, so sad for them. But she said Mimi had been living in the farm with her step dad for most of the last year, sorry if this has already been addressed or if I took it up wrong I don’t watch her videos that much but I wonder why he’s been there, probably just for wfh but it’s weird when her mum is sick

Reactions: 2
Also, may just be me, but does anyone else find it odd they took the cat given they thought they'd only be away for Xmas? Like wouldn't you just ask a neighbour to feed him? Or is he a house cat only?
I actually wondered if her step dad had taken both pets with him when he moved out to the farm to make it easier on her mum, since if her mum is ill and Jess is pregnant then that would leave Indie to do all the pet care. I do wonder why her step dad moved out there though, especially since presumably Indie still needed to be in and around London for school.

Maybe he’s at risk too? Or her mum and her step dad have moved out to be there but because of her mum’s treatment she needed to be in London? We’ll never find out because she’s very private about her family

i couldn't even finish reading the instagram caption about mimi without crying, she was such a sweet doggo :(

The barn is gorgeous with the glass and underfloor lights. Some of the things she says so casually though makes me laugh like how her mum keeps asking if they just want a 'shower put in' in the beautifully remodelled bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The barn is gorgeous with the glass and underfloor lights. Some of the things she says so casually though makes me laugh like how her mum keeps asking if they just want a 'shower put in' in the beautifully remodelled bathroom.
Her mum really has an eye for interior decorating!

Reactions: 10
Ok so I've continued watching and there's absolutely no way they thought they'd only be going for Christmas when they left for the farm. She packed way too much stuff

Edit: just finished and absolutely heartbreaking about Mimi. Jess did super well at holding it together. It's so crap losing a pet

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So true, between the gorgeous home decor and the gifts she gets Jess her mum seems to have the best style/taste. I’d rather follow her 😂
Yesss! And she seems like a hard worker too. I hope she is getting better - I'm sure a new baby will be some very welcome good news in their family this year :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m watching the latest vlog on 2x speed and that somehow still does not feel fast enough, how slow does she talk :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 4
So true, between the gorgeous home decor and the gifts she gets Jess her mum seems to have the best style/taste. I’d rather follow her 😂
Honestly I'm such a fan of her mum's impeccable taste. Also so sad to hear about Mimi, she was adorable.

Reactions: 13
I do think it makes sense that they potentially knew they were going to the farm for a while. I’m pretty sure her mums stopped treatments or is having a break - I can’t remember where I heard that so don’t hold me to it. And as my sisters school in and quite a few schools in London said before Christmas and new lockdown said they wouldn’t be opening for a while and going totally online due to a rise in cases - especially private schools have been. I would rather be at a farm with acres of land were there’s enough space people get their own house and you get to be with your pets rather than stuck in London all sharing a house - doesn’t matter how big the house is.
Also pretty sure her stepdad was isolating due to being high risk and as her mum was having to go in and out of hospital

Reactions: 3
Wow Jess just uploaded another vlog! Two videos in 24 hours! That hasn't happened since old school Vlogtober/Vlogmas days.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.