Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, like deep dives so bad I definitely had to log off for a while. My only guess is the person on GG was mistaken and it's probably been in her family for a long time.
I don't think it has. I remember her mentioning it being recently purchased many years ago (like 9?).

The most successful deep dive I had was finding out who her step-dad is but I feel like people.on GG probably already knew that!

Reactions: 1
What happened to @queenfeline's epic title? 😔
Haha completely forgot about my snarky title go until just now.

A question I have is, if the baby is a girl, will she start putting Monica Vinader jewelry on her as soon as she is born? I'm thinking at least as many holes as Jess has haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A question I have is, if the baby is a girl, will she start putting Monica Vinader jewelry on her as soon as she is born? I'm thinking at least as many holes as Jess has haha
and a great frog london ring around her wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is going to sound so strange but I was watching Celebs Go Dating last night and realized Tom Read Wilson reminds me of Jess 😆 I feel like they could be siblings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is random but does anyone know what result she graduated with from uni? Maybe I totally missed it , like did she get a First or 2:1? Or has she not shared that info

This is random but does anyone know what result she graduated with from uni? Maybe I totally missed it , like did she get a First or 2:1? Or has she not shared that info
Pretty sure she got a first but I can't remember where I got that information from

Interesting to see more of another building on their farm, can't help but imagine the whole place must be huge

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Gosh her life is just on another level. Not only is she at her family's second mega expensive house, but her and Zack even have a separate building to stay in. And she has her own expensive house which she is renovating. I can't even imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What happens if she goes into Labour early? Like being so far away from where you’re supposed to be giving birth is not what I would be doing if I was in her position

Reactions: 7
What happens if she goes into Labour early? Like being so far away from where you’re supposed to be giving birth is not what I would be doing if I was in her position
there's probably a ''hospital wing''

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Pretty sure she got a first but I can't remember where I got that information from

Interesting to see more of another building on their farm, can't help but imagine the whole place must be huge
Yeah was a first. She's never publicly said but someone on this thread knew her family and revealed she'd got a first.

Reactions: 2
There's tonnes of private hospitals in Oxford, no doubt she'll just go ther eif she can't get to London in time.

Library barn looks so nice - super jealous! I can't imagine how much easier life must be being born into that kind of money. I know it doesn't equal happiness and bad things can still happen, but still!

Reactions: 21
Oh my god that house 😳 also who predicted that they would have tennis courts because one shot of the snow looked super like tennis courts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must say I do feel bad for Jess' family at the minute, it does seem to be one bad thing after another for them recently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh how sad mimi died :(
A wave of sadness has come over me when I read this. I feel so strangely attached to Jess's old vlogs, and Mimi was a big part of them. How heartbreaking, she never got to meet the baby.

Did she say when she died?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh no I just said here the other day she posted her 😢 maybe it was another dog, did she say what happened? So sad for them she was a gorgeous dog

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.