Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elsa_1993

To be honest if that’s all you think a persons 20s are about then I feel really sad for you and I’m sorry you missed out on all that the 20s can offer in terms of growth and experience.
I definitely DO NOT think that about your 20s but I have for sure been told before that's what you should be doing in your 20s.

Reactions: 1

hdbacdhb

How will she and Zak survive over the next few decades though. I'm sure she does have money but it cannot be enough to sustain her lifestyle (esp after she leaves youtube/influencer gig). Zak has also been out of his chef work for a few years so I cannot see him being able to get back into it so easily (could be wrong). Don't her parents say anything to her about this??

eleniasd

• Stripe black denim knee-length shorts £265
  • The Elder Statesman rainbow striped cashmere jumper £1,446 (says she will wear it for many, many years to come: she said this about her Unif Crayola sweaters which are very similar and that turned out to be false)
  • Bottega Veneta Eyewear yellow toned cat-eye sunglasses £252

Total of £1,963 for three items that are not classics or staples by any stretch of the imagination, and will age very badly
Those items were gifted so she didn't spent her money on them.
But, in this vlog she got a massage, went shopping for the baby and mentioned that all the walls in her house have been taken down to redo all the electrics etc. The reno is going to cost over 1mil.

andreaoid

I've always thought it is a functioning farm, her mum owns the buildings and land and rents the land out. I believe Jess once mentioned a farmer who is responsible for upkeep and famring on the land. So, maybe that's the reason why it was so expensive?

Nova

VIP Member
‘When she goes to school, I’ll have so much free time, hehe, I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself.’ I don’t know, do what every normal person does, GET A JOB.
Did she say that? Maybe she’ll be busy with baby 2.

emma_books

I'm ashamed to say I've done about two deep dives trying to find it. Not sure if GG did find it but I certainly can't. Thought it would be somewhat easy as they rent out the cottages on site as holiday homes.

60 acres isn't huge, but £4m is quite a lot for what I've seen of it. But there could be stuff we haven't seen such as a pool or tennis courts?
Me too, like deep dives so bad I definitely had to log off for a while. My only guess is the person on GG was mistaken and it's probably been in her family for a long time.

milano

It must be close now , no video this weekend so wonder if its happened or if they’ve just ran out of pre filmed vids

coriander

VIP Member
I think Grace and Jess both went to the same school oddly enough (St Paul's in Hammersmith)

(sorry if that's already been mentioned)
Isn't that one of the best secondary schools in the country?! I wonder if her mum expected her to go to Oxbridge.
Anyway I loved seeing the cat and the greyhound in her new video, but had to fast forward the pram demonstration.

sitkx

VIP Member
What are the odds that she’s given birth already and someone like Indie has the task of posting her pre-recorded content right now 🤔

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think in due course we’ll find out what it is, could be that she’s on the edge now because she just can’t match it up with the baby she’s grown
its the most bizarre thing for a mother to say, I don’t think she will be a natural mother as it is but she seems so disconnected from this baby.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Maybe her parents are just so minted it doesn't matter if they ever work? idk.

Reading about Jess' mum on here she sounds super interesting, would love to know more about her.

As for chefing.. I think you can easily get back into it but naybe not at a high level straight away and he obviously he wouldn't earn enough to fund the kind of lifestyle they are used to.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Ok since I watched her vlog, my fyp on TikTok thinks I'm pregnant or a new mum.. don't mind it but I don't understand the inside jokes

BigBerry

yeah for sure, she hasn't done a story post about the vlog yesterday either so this is prob the beginning of proper radio silence for a while
Like she can't arrange for Zak to post in her name, a person who is actually working for her full time :D

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I think another reason they do it is probably that a lot of the feedback they get is that people love the pregnancy/baby content. For me it's not something I find offensive or ethically wrong, so there's no way I'm going to leave comments or DMs telling her to stop it. So a lot of the feedback they probably get is "Omg love seeing this baby content! You're glowing!!!! You're going to be such a great mum, can you show us what items you've gotten for the nursery so far?"

doodlebug

VIP Member
I wanted to see the bubba! But fair enough maybe she doesn’t want to show her face, or will in time.

midsummer1

Would someone be able to make a thread called "Sunkcostjess: a catalog of extravagant purchases" or something along those lines, please? I don't have permission. Thank you :)

Lola123

VIP Member
"I had a pretty busy July. It was my birthday and then we went to Greece for a couple of months." That sentence alone sums up Jessie's privileged life perfectly.
I thought the same; with a new baby too! Honestly doesn’t surprise me