Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nova

VIP Member
I feel like she doesn’t like her baby’s name. She never says it. She just calls her “baby”. At the start or the vlog she pauses and then calls her “little one”... just call her by her name!
Many people do that though.

Reactions: 2

Anne1448

VIP Member
There is a difference between mortgage stress if it means the bank could reclaim basically evict you, and having the stress of paying for a place you don’t live in yet, but you live somewhere else comfortably.

I absolutely agree with you. Stress is still stress no matter the financial situation or privilege Jess has.

Adcs813

Very close to delivering I think, she said March but she was saying in feb she was close, I assume if she hasn’t had the baby yet, she’s almost there
It feels like she has been quiet for a few days so I wondered whether baby was making an appearance

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i couldn't even finish reading the instagram caption about mimi without crying, she was such a sweet doggo :(

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I wonder if the cat didn't get along with the baby or something. It seems really odd to me that they'd just "abandon" him there when they've always been super affectionate and thoughtful about their pets before. Obviously not literally abandoned because I'm sure they'd have someone at least feeding him and checking in on him, but they seemed to really like him before, so I'm not sure why they'd have left him at the farm away from most of the family.

• Sad

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I'm so jealous of how much time and money she has to devote to fitness stuff and yet never really seems to take it seriously. I'm sure heavy lifting isn't everyone's goal but she seems extremely like someone who thinks just existing at the gym will make you fitter and never truly pushes herself.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I know Jess once said before she can't sleep without earplugs (maybe she meant while travelling but I'm pretty sure it was day to day as well) are you allowed to do that when you have a newborn? or is she gonna have to forsake the plugs?
She packed them in her hospital bag, she’ll have done her research on it I’m sure, she obviously won’t wear them if it means she won’t hear the baby crying (but again this is a connection women and their babies have so it might be possible)

jjeett

Chatty Member
what are the views?
I think her mum had a nice upbringing (her aunt was a Cantab) but not as financially well off as they are now. I think her mum grew up comfortably but not particularly wealthy.

Anne1448

VIP Member
Let’s be honest though, she doesn’t need any of that though, the brands are still coming, she still gets paid and after the last year I would imagine she knows how lucky she is to have a mum who is very affluent!
aside from uni and maybe vlogtober and vlogmas when has she ever consistently “grinded” our content? Jess has always been like this! She’s always lived in the slow lane and is very very relaxed about things
I do agree with the fact that she never "grinded" yet the very few videos that she made were informative. As a viewer I loved watching her travel videos, her make up reviews and the fashion hauls because she actually provided real information. So it was useful when I wanted to buy the products that she recommended.

However, you can clearly see that she needs Youtube and social media to afford her lifestyle. Otherwise she wouldn't be posting so many empty videos with the sole purpose to place an ad. If you remove all the videos with an ad in it you'd get less than 10 videos a year.

She can easily do vlogs around London (museums, parks, galleries), try new beauty brands to make informative reviews, review the hotels and places she stayed at. These are all things that she used to do. She is a smart and creative woman however being a full time influencer is clearly not the job for her.

Smca53

VIP Member
What’s with the photos of her staring in to the distance wearing her pants and socks?

Nbg85

Is today’s a rare ad free video or just another where she hasn’t declared it properly?

mindlessness

VIP Member
I'm not sure money guarantees taste though. You need only look at some of Fleur de Force's interior choices 😅 (and Fleur like Jess has family money).

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m super excited to see the content she’ll push out (no pun intended) after the birth to be honest! I think this really is a chance for her to be more relatable online and maybe we’ll get the sense that she’s actually doing something with her life, not just posting book videos three months late.
I really hope she keeps up some regular content, like I’ve said this before but if they out out a birth video it’ll get lots of views and it’ll be really well produced (I’m not expecting her too)

Reactions: 1

midsummer1

The assumptions on old or new money here always come down to her grandmother’s house, which people cannot seem to match with old money, it’s too average according to many. I see this differently for many reasons, but at the end of the day, I don’t know for sure either.
It's possible her dad's side has old money.
I agree that top commercial lawyers (incl equity partners) usually aren't as wealthy as Jess' mother, but she seems to be outstanding in her field so I believe it.

nor can I see her mum as a young pregnant woman from a modest background breaking into a magic circle firm and earning enough to live in that swanky Islington house.
This is what fascinates me more than Jess herself!

Lola123

VIP Member
I legit just put the Anna edit paid herself £300k, Jess must have paid her later £50k as a conservative estimate (like HUFELY) does that means she’s living off that money… NO