Summer Love Island 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could at least try to make the manipulation a little less obvious.

WHITNEY AND LOCHAN GO ON THEIR FIRST DATE

The following day, Whitney and Lochan receive a text, the message reads: "Whitney & Lochan, it's time for you to go on your first date. Please get ready to leave the Villa. #HappyHour #ItsGivingRomance"

As they excitedly venture out of the Villa they arrive at a secluded spot with views of the coastline and a cocktail for them each to enjoy.

Holding hands throughout the date, Lochan tells

Whitney "You make me happy and I hope you think I make you happy too."

Whitney replies: "I want to be emotional and touchy feely...my type on the outside is not what I've gone for in here. Now I just want the nice guy."
Lochan jokes: "I can't even pretend to be a bad boy.

Whitney responds: "Nah, you're definitely not bad!"
As the date draws to a close, Whitney tells Lochan that her date with Lochan has been the best she's had since being in the Villa.”

I'm really not buying this argument that 'Scott must have done something we have not seen'.
I am also not going to give much credence to the opinion of a group of people (the Islanders) that rate Tyrique and his foot soldiers, Montell and Sammy. They are clearly not the greatest judge of character.
It really annoys me. It's giving... victim blaming 🙄

Reactions: 6
Mitchel in the first look AGAIN comes off as verrrrry controlling and just major red flag behaviour

Reactions: 10
Did kady not believe Molly when she said they’re closed off so she outed them in the toast to expose her 🤣🤣🤣 seems like it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did Molly lie?
Please say she didn’t 😂☠
Oh God, Molly why did you lie about that!! 🤣🤣 and what is Kadys deal!!?

I hate how being closed off is celebrated when it means Jack tit.
---
Has this thread been closed. Some posts I can respond to, others not.
No indication #18 has been opened.
Tattles a mess right now, don't think it's closed. Hopefully it'll be back to normal in a few hrs.
---
Okay I'm really confused by first look, why are Abi and Scott still chatting???

Reactions: 4
Oh God, Molly why did you lie about that!! 🤣🤣 and what is Kadys deal!!?

I hate how being closed off is celebrated when it means Jack tit.
---

Tattles a mess right now, don't think it's closed. Hopefully it'll be back to normal in a few hrs.
---
Okay I'm really confused by first look, why are Abi and Scott still chatting???
Thanks, Tattler really seems to be having a moment, must be on its period.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did kady not believe Molly when she said they’re closed off so she outed them in the toast to expose her 🤣🤣🤣 seems like it
Producers mustve pulled her and said its time she start earning her money hence the "kissing" and now drama starting hahaha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.