Summer Love Island 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four islanders dumped apparently so I’m thinking bottom couple automatically out and then the islanders pick another two?
Pleeeeease Scott don’t be in the bottom. I would LOVE to see the smug grin wiped off Catherine’s face.
Hahaha oh please let her and Elom be the couple who is automatically gone!! 🤣🤣 I never want to see or hear from either of them ever again!!

Apart from them I'd love for Mitch and Abi or Jess and Sammy to go now..it's boring..Bye bye.

I'd love for Ella and Ty to go too but Ella has too big a fan base

Reactions: 9
Mal, Mehdi, Molly (before return), Paige, his ex girlfriend and now Gabby have come out and said nice things about Scott. But wHaT aRe wE nOt sEEing? 🙃

This season probably has the worst case of herd mentality I think I've ever seen from both groups.
It'll be that Ty is the leader in there and Scott doesn't follow him. Ty won't like that he can't push Scott around like the others. Encouraging Sammy and Montel in casa being one example. The rest of the guys don't really have a backbone. Just happy to coast along without doing much. Medhi probably was the only one who had his own mind.

Ella is paired up with Ty and for some reason the girls hold her in high regard so it's become the norm to just go along with the rest of the social group. I feel there's no strong women in there, who won't take tit themselves and also speak up for others. There's little bits from some of them but no one ballsy enough to tell them to cut the crap with people. Jess possibly more than others but it's usually when affects herself. Kady was supposed to come in and stir up tit but that fell flat.

Reactions: 8
As if Montel being a weird little sheep wasn’t icky enough, I’ve just remembered he has size 6 feet 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Montel has some sort of learning disability. He really does. I bet he was classed as ‘vulnerable’ in school, the way he’s easily-led and manipulated and the lack of eye contact he has, almost sheepish in conversation.
I’m not saying this to excuse him cause I think he’s a massive bleep but he’s not the full shilling at all.
What the duck where are you getting that from 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bottom 3 in my view in no particular order:
Catherine and Elom
Scott and Amber
Kady and Ouzy
Mine are:
Catherine and Elom
Leah and Montel
Kady and Ouzy

Good thing we can edit our posts, I first posted Catherine and Ouzy .. must have fallen into a coma when that actually happened 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really not buying this argument that 'Scott must have done something we have not seen'.
I am also not going to give much credence to the opinion of a group of people (the Islanders) that rate Tyrique and his foot soldiers, Montell and Sammy. They are clearly not the greatest judge of character.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My bottom three are:

Catherine & Elom
Leah & Montel
Jess & Sammy

I think we need at least one shock in there, but regardless I think the bottom of the public vote (Catherine & Elom) will leave immediately and the Islanders choose the other couple to leave. Or it could be one from each couple that go which would be perfect as we could get rid of Sammy without losing Jess.

People are underestimating the force of the Scott & Amber vote, they'll be top of it without question. I feel like there's a shock coming tonight and one of the couples in the bottom will take us completely by surprise. Just hope the producers don't start meddling, as there will be uproar if Scot & Amber are bottom three.

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking Catherine and Elom, Mitch and Abi and Montel and Leah will be bottom 3. Although people hate Sammy Jess is quite popular so I think they’ll just miss it.

Reactions: 4
I think Mitch is popular so I doubt he will be bottom 3.

I wish Jess and Sammy would go but yeah they won't be bottom 3 because Jess has fans who will save her.

I'm not so sure Scott and Amber will be safe.

Reactions: 3
As much as I don’t like Catherine she’s the only og islander who hasn’t been sent on a date but Whitney is on her 3rd the producers never liked her and Scott

Reactions: 1
People are underestimating the force of the Scott & Amber vote, they'll be top of it without question. I feel like there's a shock coming tonight and one of the couples in the bottom will take us completely by surprise. Just hope the producers don't start meddling, as there will be uproar if Scot & Amber are bottom three.
I like Scott but he and Amber are not a compatible couple which is what the vote is for, people on here might like him but I don’t think he’s safe in the slightest

Reactions: 2
I think Mitch is popular so I doubt he will be bottom 3.

I wish Jess and Sammy would go but yeah they won't be bottom 3 because Jess has fans who will save her.

I'm not so sure Scott and Amber will be safe.
Yeh the general public at large - internet aside - will genuinely believe Ty and Ella are compatible as well as Jess and Sammy so they’ll both be safe. Particularly Jess and Sammy (esp on Jess’ part, I don’t doubt she really has feelings for Sammy)

Reactions: 3
I like Scott but he and Amber are not a compatible couple which is what the vote is for, people on here might like him but I don’t think he’s safe in the slightest
I voted for Scott and Amber on the basis that I think Scott deserves to stay in the villa more than people like Kady.

Reactions: 10
People aren’t gonna vote for that though. They’ll vote for their favourites
Tattle and Twitter aside though? 🤔 there’s still a lot of people out there who are team Catherine as well. It’s kinda hard to predict…
I think Kady and Ouzy are deffo vulnerable but hard to call with the others

I voted for Scott and Amber on the basis that I think Scott deserves to stay in the villa more than people like Kady.
You seen Kady on the first look tonight?! That was so snide hahaha I hope it starts something exciting though 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.