Summer Love Island 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitney's reaction makes me think it could be Catherine being first couple out?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x Okay, is anyone else confused by first look?? Abi still seems to be chatting to Scott?? So wtf was her dig last night about!??
---

I pray for this 🙏
Yes I am confused. So I had a search on Twitter and people are suggesting they think Whitney saw Catherine’s name on her text. But I’m not sure! They never get to it that quick do they? They don’t normally say the bottom three are vulnerable do they. Or do they? I thought they went through the safe couples first

also Scott needs to kick abi to the curb. Only reason I think she did that last night was to maybe get his attention. But I don’t know. It was a terrible way to do things if so. Mitch isn’t happy she spoke to Scott for 2 hours 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 12
Yes I am confused. So I had a search on Twitter and people are suggesting they think Whitney saw Catherine’s name on her text. But I’m not sure! They never get to it that quick do they? They don’t normally say the bottom three are vulnerable do they. Or do they? I thought they went through the safe couples first

also Scott needs to kick abi to the curb. Only reason I think she did that last night was to maybe get his attention. But I don’t know. It was a terrible way to do things if so. Mitch isn’t happy she spoke to Scott for 2 hours 🤣🤣.
I saw this on twitter. Maybe the couple with the fewest votes is dumped first and then the couple with the most votes (Whitney & Lochan ) have to send someone else home?

Reactions: 3
I saw this on twitter. Maybe the couple with the fewest votes is dumped first and then the couple with the most votes (Whitney & Lochan ) have to send someone else home?

i thought that too but then that basically confirms elom and catherine were safe from the first dumping cause we could see them in the clip after whitney got the text, and i would have thought they got the fewest votes? not sure though

Reactions: 1
Kady 🤣🤣🤣 I love her I’m sorry I do 😭
I just don’t understand why Molly and Zach would wanna keep it a secret though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why Molly and Zach would wanna keep it a secret though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did they have a chat about being closed off. I can’t remember

his reaction is a bit strange. Mitch in the back ground shouting thats nice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i wonder if she’s close to anyone in the villa? i understand but doing a grand gesture thing if it, i wouldn’t either. but id probably still tell one or two girls. i just don’t believe there’s such thing as keeping it “low-key/private” on love island…like you’re on national telly lol. don’t get me wrong i don’t mind molly but it reminds me of those ppl who say they “move in silence” you’re not beyoncé😂

i understand her being mad at kady tho, it’s entertaining but she knows what she’s doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe it is as simple as Whitney gets a text to say the couple with the most votes will choose who leaves the villa?

Reactions: 11
I can see why they wouldn’t want to make it a big deal if they’re comfortable in themselves they don’t feel they need to announce it. Gemma and Luca last year said they didn’t want to make it a big thing in the villa ( let’s not forget their insta video tho)
But Zacks reaction is a little strange and I bet it has made molly feel a little crappy

I can see why they wouldn’t want to make it a big deal if they’re comfortable in themselves they don’t feel they need to announce it. Gemma and Luca last year said they didn’t want to make it a big thing in the villa ( let’s not forget their insta video tho)
But Zacks reaction is a little strange and I bet it has made molly feel a little crappy
Oh right, I think I understand the situation more now. Neither her or Zach were going to tell anyone and then Molly told Kady and she's made a massive deal of it which has pissed Zach off because he didn't want to tell anyone??

Reactions: 5
I do. I wouldn’t wanna make a big cringy announcement, especially if I'm not close to anyone there.
That’s true I understand that. I just found it weird cause usually love island would show something like when two people completely close things off🤷🏻‍♀️ Zack’s reaction was abit weird though
---
Imma say it again I hope it’s Catherine that’s going 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s true I understand that. I just found it weird cause usually love island would show something like when two people completely close things off🤷🏻‍♀️ Zack’s reaction was abit weird though
I think he's pissed because they decided they weren't going to tell anyone and then Molly ended up telling Kady.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
please don’t remind me of the massive girlfriend proposal video💀 still can’t believe that happened

• Haha
What did molly and zach say in response to kady in the first look? I can't make out what they're saying

this is what i meant, i understand not doing the montel/liam gesture thing but i don’t understand the logic of going on a show like love island and expecting to keep things private and low-key 💀 that’s how the show works

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh right, I think I understand the situation more now. Neither her or Zach were going to tell anyone and then Molly told Kady and she's made a massive deal of it which has pissed Zach off because he didn't want to tell anyone??
Yeah she told Kady they weren’t going to announce it type thing and now Kady has toasted them 🤣 but judging by everyone’s reactions they’re all happy for them so don’t see why Zack is moody
---
What did molly and zach say in response to kady in the first look? I can't make out what they're saying
Zack says I’m not toasting to that and molly says Kady brought it up we had a conversation yesterday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.