Summer Love Island 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are moaning that the show is boring but then voting to keep in Scott and Amber

This is why Love Island has gone to tit, people get too emotionally invested, Scott is not getting bullied for duck sake, it's supposed to be an entertainment show. Why are voting out of pity? you're not his mum ffs, he's probably just a bit of a bleep
Ahahaha I don’t think he’s a bit of a bleep but I get your point. Scott and Amber won’t be kept in long, there’s nothing there and anything with a new bombshell would just feel cringe and forced. Always does when random new people come in near the final

The people like Montel who had a problem with what Scott said about Amber wtf did they want him to say when he had no choice but to pick her?
Also Montel having an issue with the way Scott spoke to his girl. Shame he didn’t think about her feelings before
Wasn’t thinking of her when he was fondling “Tink” in bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who do we think will be the bottom 3 couples according to here and twitter. It concerns me that the islanders will get to chose and I don’t want Scott in the bottom 3

Reactions: 1
Kady and Ouzy have to go. It’s never gonna happen and it’s tragic-cringey to watch them both struggle to make their ‘connection’

Reactions: 7
Who do we think will be the bottom 3 couples according to here and twitter. It concerns me that the islanders will get to chose and I don’t want Scott in the bottom 3
Bottom 3 in my view in no particular order:
Catherine and Elom
Scott and Amber
Kady and Ouzy

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic but my search icon in the blue band at the top of the page has disappeared, does anyone know how to get it back, otherwise how to search generally.

Tried the Tattle contact us link at the bottom of the page but it doesn’t work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bit off topic but my search icon in the blue band at the top of the page has disappeared, does anyone know how to get it back, otherwise how to search generally.

Tried the Tattle contact us link at the bottom of the page but it doesn’t work 🤷‍♀️

Answered here

Reactions: 4

It’s gone temporarily back tomorrow hopefully

I'm sure Catherine and Elom will go. Unless islanders have to pick a boy and a girl to go from the bottom few couples.
If Scott and Amber survive having to pick on bottom 3 would be interesting or have the most compatible couple pick the couple that go home!

I think Scott and Amber being safe will cause the drama and I’m here for it 👌🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
Abi saying Scott was not interested in Casa is a low blow and just mean.
He always made clear he was being loyal to Catherine and now that is being held against him.
They also need to make their mind up on why they’re all being a dick to him

Was he not trying it on with Abi in Casa or did he ‘try it on with every girl and no one wanted him’ ? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Has any dumped islander come out and criticised Scott? Surely if he was the issue at least one person would
Both Gabby and Mal said within the last week they liked him. He's getting the Ron treatment. On the winter series I didn't see what he did was that bad. He wanted to talk to other girls. Lana recouples and then went back to Ron and in the last couple of weeks he's apparently the worst person in the world

It's just classic projecting from the boys particularly Tyrique Sammy and Montel.

Trying to deflect from their own faults

Reactions: 14
The people like Montel who had a problem with what Scott said about Amber wtf did they want him to say when he had no choice but to pick her?
Also Montel having an issue with the way Scott spoke to his girl. Shame he didn’t think about her feelings before
Montel has some sort of learning disability. He really does. I bet he was classed as ‘vulnerable’ in school, the way he’s easily-led and manipulated and the lack of eye contact he has, almost sheepish in conversation.
I’m not saying this to excuse him cause I think he’s a massive bleep but he’s not the full shilling at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has any dumped islander come out and criticised Scott? Surely if he was the issue at least one person would
Nope. That tells you everything. Even when he pulled them all around the firepit to get them to say it to his face why they didn't like him they had nothing to explain it, just that it was their opinion 🙄

Last edited:
Mal, Mehdi, Molly (before return), Paige, his ex girlfriend and now Gabby have come out and said nice things about Scott. But wHaT aRe wE nOt sEEing? 🙃

This season probably has the worst case of herd mentality I think I've ever seen from both groups.

Edit: Another one.

danielles-thoughts-on-scott-v0-4ea1w33rcibb1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Four islanders dumped apparently so I’m thinking bottom couple automatically out and then the islanders pick another two?
Pleeeeease Scott don’t be in the bottom. I would LOVE to see the smug grin wiped off Catherine’s face.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.