Summer Love Island 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Hopefully the bullying of this person will stop.

Screenshot_20230710_153031.jpg

I was going to do a poll of favourite couples but it is so messy in there I cba 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Where do I sign up to get in as the next bombshell? Happy to swoop right in there and save Scott from all this nonsense 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didnt catch up on the previous thread so not sure if this was posted, but who do we think this is about?!
1689000563014.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes it was posted - and interesting to speculate.
Could Ouzy be going after Whitney, Leah or Abi?
Tbh i am surprised we haven't seen anything from Ouzy and Kady? She pulled him for chats in casa but he wasnt having it then... would have imagined that to be easier than splitting up a couple ! hmmm nothing in first look either so lots to speculate!

Reactions: 7
Watched the last 15 minutes again.

Leah asked a rhetorical question whether 'none of the Casa girls liked Scott?' and Amber replied 'yes'. Scott was clearly more interested in the new girls but then played safe...he really isn't the innocent lamb some on here make him be.

Also it was interesting how when Leah and Scott were talking, the group told Montel to pull Leah as 'those two will never be friends' and for Leah to say what she did in the beach hut about Scott, it's absolutely clear a lot more has gone on than has been shown.

Toby on aftersun was reading from the same script the producers gave Ty, when he spoke about 'believing in second chances' , with his 'grown' nonsense.

Ty is the biggest game player in the villa

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really like Tyrique I think he’s funny and very good looking but it’s getting a bit like copy and paste now because every convo he has with Ella is the same it’s starting to be a bore fest.
Regarding Lea she is just salty that Scott dropped her for Catherine so the enemy of my enemy is my friend they’re both nasty girls.

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on last nights. I found it extremely hard to watch on the scenes with Scott. They’re bullying him. The poor bloke 🥺 Them laughing at him saying no one else wants him is literally nothing short of disgusting

Reactions: 25
Yes it was posted - and interesting to speculate.
Could Ouzy be going after Whitney, Leah or Abi?
I think it has to be one of the single men, Ouzy and Scott, not sure about the girl, my head is saying Abi as it seems Mitch is public enemy No 1 in the villa presently. That said I wonder if poor old Scott can actually be bothered, whatever move he makes will be scrutinised by both the boys and girls and no doubt mis-judged.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up on last nights. I found it extremely hard to watch on the scenes with Scott. They’re bullying him. The poor bloke 🥺 Them laughing at him saying no one else wants him is literally nothing short of disgusting
Quite.
As someone said on the previous thread imagine if the men all started laughing at Jess and shouting 'nobody wanted you' when she got upset over Toothy kissing other girls.
That is basically what they did to Scott.

Reactions: 16
Just observing from today’s First Look.

Tyrique no doubt thinking he is the Godfather in there, his closest entourage, Consigliere Zack, Montel and Sammy (aka Clemenzo and Tessio) occupy one bed whilst foot soldiers Locan, Mitch, Elmo and Scott sit nervously on the other desperate to know if there is anything they can do for their Godfather, he only has to ask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think this is the most amount of islanders I've disliked in one series 😂 no whole couple deserve to win. Also there has definitely been a lack of dumpings , we need a good few gone now (Casa doesn't count)

Reactions: 21
Just observing from today’s First Look.

Tyrique no doubt thinking he is the Godfather in there, his closest entourage, Consigliere Zack, Montel and Sammy (aka Clemenzo and Tessio) occupy one bed whilst foot soldiers Locan, Mitch, Elmo and Scott sit nervously on the other desperate to know if there is anything they can do for their Godfather, he only has to ask.
Clemenzo and Tessio :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is the most amount of islanders I've disliked in one series 😂 no whole couple deserve to win. Also there has definitely been a lack of dumpings , well l need a good few gone now (Casa doesn't count)
I even went off Whitney last night a bit tbh. Not much but a bit 😂
Just because she was one of the horrible girl gang shouting and showing off constantly.
Something has to happen - the producers have to see how the public are unhappy with the Scott situation and do something about it.
Hopefully a really lovely bombshell tonight for a date with him.
Or a 'the public have been voting' game show type thing.

• Heart
Well I was that disappointed in last nights show that I didn’t even drink my wine, hoping for a better one tonight 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.