Summer Love Island 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Whitney and Lochan host that game anyway? Usually it is the friendship couple - in this case Scott and Amber? šŸ¤”
So the other couples could throw shade at Scott and Amber instead of Whitney as probably the producers would think Whitney and Lochan are more coasting and plain? I don't remember much air time of the two of them since they have coupled up

Reactions: 18
Abi saying Scott was not interested in Casa is a low blow and just mean.
He always made clear he was being loyal to Catherine and now that is being held against him.
If I was him I wouldnā€™t even bother with abi after that comment. She doesnā€™t deserve the time of day. Sheā€™s the one who pulled him and told him he has to work for it. I thought she was just using Mitch to get to the villa anyway. Donā€™t trust her

Reactions: 25
People are moaning that the show is boring but then voting to keep in Scott and Amber

This is why Love Island has gone to tit, people get too emotionally invested, Scott is not getting bullied for duck sake, it's supposed to be an entertainment show. Why are voting out of pity? you're not his mum ffs, he's probably just a bit of a bleep
Because voting for the likes of Leah and Montel will keep the drama going? šŸ¤”

The point of these shows is people get emotionally invested. Most normal people donā€™t like seeing someone ganged up on even if they are a bit of a twit. The place is overcrowded anyway. Keeping Scott in a few days isnā€™t going to make much difference bar maybe knock a few of those smug bellends down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not so sure they are safe. It's happened before that we are in our own bubble here and the public feel differently. If Scott and Amber are last, they will announce the couple with fewest votes leaves immediately. If they aren't last but in bottom 3 couples, they will get the islanders to vote on who goes, knowing it'll be them voted out.
On Twitter Scott is well liked tbf. Just depends if these people actually vote

Reactions: 7
The vote is so bloody annoying šŸ™„
I know it involves filming schedules but they could easily have the recoupling the day before then open the voting for 24 hours.

Reactions: 2
Whitney is getting too big for her boots, her one liners are getting bitchy now. Between that and enabling Ella I've gone off her.

Reactions: 36
The point of these shows is people get emotionally invested. Most normal people donā€™t like seeing someone ganged up on even if they are a bit of a twit. The place is overcrowded anyway. Keeping Scott in a few days isnā€™t going to make much difference bar maybe knock a few of those smug bellends down a peg or two.
That's just it.
I think possibly Scott might not be terribly likeable in there. He is a bit quiet and moody then can lash out at maybe the wrong person. BUT that does not justify the isolation and bullying that seems to be happening to him. Really nasty things are being said to him amidst laughter and he gets no back up or support from anyone.
He is handling it all amazingly well considering.
Really hope the public vote will give him a morale boost.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What kind of vote is that? NONE OF THEM ARE COMPATIBLE!
yeah there really is no one to vote for, i donā€™t have a favourite couple that i love or want to keep seeing -same with last year. i love the messiness and drama but i like having one couple thatā€™s my fave. i like whitney but i donā€™t care much about her couple. not a fan of tyrique, youā€™ll never catch me voting for Sammy unless itā€™s to be dumped, kady/ouzy and leah/montel are background characters, cath and elom can go build their empire elsewhere, i forget molly and zach even exist, and idc about mitch and abi, there really is no loveable couples

Abi saying Scott was not interested in Casa is a low blow and just mean.
He always made clear he was being loyal to Catherine and now that is being held against him.
Hmm see I kind of agree with Abi. Scott was being loyal to Catherine but he did also express an interest in Gabby at one point and spoke to her. He also said that he wished he brought Gabby back.

He didnā€™t do that with Abi in Casa, I only think heā€™s talking to her now because thereā€™s no one else and heā€™s single.

Reactions: 3

Make what you will about what Gabby has to say about Scott, I would only say the Villa without the presence of the girls who were away at Casa is an entirely different Villa to the one we see post Casa.
Whatā€™s the quote, ah yes ā€œyou canā€™t beat City Hallā€ šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hmm see I kind of agree with Abi. Scott was being loyal to Catherine but he did also express an interest in Gabby at one point and spoke to her. He also said that he wished he brought Gabby back.

He didnā€™t do that with Abi in Casa, I only think heā€™s talking to her now because thereā€™s no one else and heā€™s single.
Speaking to someone in casa isn't really a big deal though. He thought Catherine was going to stay single. He's being made to look like a bad guy for very little in my view.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™d love it if Maya went in and revealed it by saying the percentage for the top couple for example with 87% of the most compatible votes Scott & Amber šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ I know it wonā€™t happen but a few people in there would overthink the numbers side of it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Twitter, Reddit and Tattle are just lil echo chambers (90% of the time) at the end of the day. I voted Amber and Scott just cos I like Scott but I could see them going home tbh. Thereā€™s a bunch of simpletons out there who think Tyrique and Sammy are genuine and good guys for example lol
Ngl I would like for Tyrique/ Ella and Sammy/Jess to stay only because id rather have them 4 on the screen than Messy Mitch who just irritates me so much and Abi who i think was so unnecessarily bitchy yesterday and Catherine and Elom. I would even want Montel and Leah gone before the other 4 too!

I think Ty actually maybe likes Kady more than Ella but he doesnā€™t like that sheā€™s not interested
Hadnā€™t considered that, itā€™s a good point. Tyā€™s bound to be miffed as I expect girls mostly fall at his feet. Even when she was 19 in Series 2 Kady was not a girl to go along with the storyline for the sake of it, was very true to herself.

Reactions: 6

Is it not the exact same thing Mitch did with Jess? He never had any interest in her the first couple of weeks and then when he realised he had no one else and Jess and Sammy were on the rocks heā€™s suddenly interested?

Reactions: 12
Hope they donā€™t screw Scott and Amber over by announcing a bottom 3 and getting the rest of them to decide who leaves..

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Catherine and Elom will go. Unless islanders have to pick a boy and a girl to go from the bottom few couples.

Reactions: 9
HAS ANYONE BEEN ON OUZYS INSTAGRAM ?
right first off that boy is foiiiiine. But also, his hairline is normal !! Lol whether he has the braids out or in but flapping in the wind.

I wish heā€™d leave those clips out. But the man is stunning.
He's absolutely beautiful, lost his mum 3 years ago too šŸ’”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.