Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seanuahouse did the exact same today earlier on...very similar story as Sue, looking for a two bed house or apartment,
Can they not research like the rest of us? kinda late booking a holiday so definately looking for a freebie...
Can’t stand them.

Reactions: 3
Same tit 2 weeks ago talking about how “stressful” it is to get an outfit for a wedding, not a great one for someone that done so many hauls and adds for clothing brands,
This week I’ve you sorted for wedding outfits- no thanks Sue your style is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure last summer she was gifted a stay in a cork hotel and didnt 'feel safe' so left after a couple of hours. Gave no explanation why. I'd say she expected claridges

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do these huns claim maternity benefit while on maternity leave and just not declare income ?
Or are they laughing at all of us coz they are making so much bob off all these staged ADs that they don’t need to get social welfare payments while on maternity leave? 🧐

Reactions: 1
No doubt claiming & tax free income from insta & her hairdressing if she even needs to do that now...
Baby on the island on the playmat today gives me the heebie jeebies...put him on the floor, stupid woman

Reactions: 5
I can't actually believe she has the playmat on the island... like he can literally roll off 🤷‍♀️ she is stupid beyond belief

Sweet mother of God - a playmat on an island 🙈🙈. Absolutely reckless- I cant believe she would do that ! Please please please Sue put the mat on the ground- the child could roll off in a second! Or the toddler could pull it down in a flash. What an idiotic thing to do 😬😮

The stupidity of this woman never ceases to amaze me. Hard to get my head around how she thinks this is ok. Lord above 🙄🙄

Sweet mother of God - a playmat on an island 🙈🙈. Absolutely reckless- I cant believe she would do that ! Please please please Sue put the mat on the ground- the child could roll off in a second! Or the toddler could pull it down in a flash. What an idiotic thing to do 😬😮

All the try on wedding outfits she had and thats the one she picks??

Reactions: 4
Going on the other day about how everything must match and nothing coordinated at all. The red shoes with that dress were rotten

Going on the other day about how everything must match and nothing coordinated at all. The red shoes with that dress were rotten
Omg the shoes are totally vile with it ….. his tie & shoes are rotten with the suit too … she could have got a lovely sandal to match the dress or nude … the bag is questionable - too much going on

I wonder had she actually met the bride before the wedding yesterday, or was it another pretend/insta friend?🙄 cos lets face it, Sue is a total borefest, fake and highly unlikable.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.