Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four diamond rings together on one finger,, remind me again did she get married in Rathkeale 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her spelling is atrocious. Without a dought (like my phone won’t even allow me to write doubt wrong!!).

Reactions: 5
I thought Sue said she doesn't drink? I know it could be nosecco in the boomerang but with the caption "bottomless brunch should be interesting" got me thinking she is drinking, it's not that interesting if it's alcohol free 🤔

Reactions: 1
Shes so full of herself "I'm influencing stair gates now"
Jog on sue my friend had one of these made 5 years ago and it doesnt even work! Once the child works out how to open the sliding bolt its all over. My friend resorted to putting a bike lock around it so she can breastfeed her 3rd without the other two escaping and doing complete wreck!! The bike lock is so not aesthetically pleasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am going to sound like such a witch and I hate myself for being so rude, but I’ve just seen her reel on the clothes. I think they are all desperate! Some people might love them but not me. #sorry!
I unfollowed her recently because she was annoying me. Always comes across as rude to me, maybe that’s just me being rude so I said no point in following her. I have more children than her and I thought I had it hard after my second also. She ain’t seen nothing yet!!
Another lady told me about something on her page so when I went for a look I saw the clothes reel.

Reactions: 4
Glamity and Louise are related??!! Jesus. Never knew that. I knew Glamity back in the day. Just had a nose at her insta. The filler makes her look completely different to what I remember!!!
Was there ever thread set up on her she gets on my nerves?

I am going to sound like such a witch and I hate myself for being so rude, but I’ve just seen her reel on the clothes. I think they are all desperate! Some people might love them but not me. #sorry!
I unfollowed her recently because she was annoying me. Always comes across as rude to me, maybe that’s just me being rude so I said no point in following her. I have more children than her and I thought I had it hard after my second also. She ain’t seen nothing yet!!
Another lady told me about something on her page so when I went for a look I saw the clothes reel.
Just saw the reel, the second 2 outfits look like pyjamas. The first 2 outfits did not look right at all, like the styles/ colours didn't sit well together.. also she thanked everyone for the love she has been getting for it over the past 2 days. It had 422 likes when I looked at it 5 minutes ago. For someone with nearly 54k followers that's not great interaction at all...

Um why is her husband driving the car with bonnie in the front seat?? You can see her clear as day in the video him reversing. This is not 20 years ago we all know about car safety and the dangers of airbags to small kids.
48B22910-D173-4B69-B868-EDA96BA74BA1.png

Eagle eye. How dangerous. I’ve seen kids in front of vans etc I’d assume with bags off. but no excuse she’s not in the back. It’s a car

Never mind sitting in the passenger seat, she has shown him driving with the child on his lap. I know they're only in the drive way but absolutely no feckin excuse for it. She really is dim

I’m sorry is she posting a picture with a pair of dirty knickers on the floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That dress for the wedding looks very sloppy, badly in need of an iron. I know that type of material would wrinkle easily enough but it looks like it wasn't ironed to start with, the chest area is a real giveaway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.