Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jezs can she be any more painful.
Poor me couldent use the room with a view because there wasent room for the walk in wardrobe yawn

Reactions: 2
Why is the child wearing a woolly hat in summer?
Did I actually hallucinate the child eating a 99 ice cream in a hat in June 🤔 WTF

• Haha
In Smyths letting the child climb in and out of cars and it clearly says not to. She is one of those who thinks her child is cute no matter what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who actually gives a shite how much her grocerys were is she trying for a collab .
All I noticed was how much plastic was covering most of the items even the peppers and bananas I try to buy things loose if possible to save me haveing to ask the husband to stand in the recycle bin lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They were at a wedding recently and were able to check the cameras to make sure the house was okay. F7ck off! You could just see her shouting across the table to Dan to check the house to make sure its ok. If it was being burgled her super alarm on her phone would have alerted her. She is such a tool

Reactions: 5
Oh I simply cannot wait for all the 'I have to pick ALL the stones back to where they belong' videos once she has two toddlers out there chucking the stones around the grass. It will be as popular as the finger marks on the island or hand prints on the window reels 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They were at a wedding recently and were able to check the cameras to make sure the house was okay. F7ck off! You could just see her shouting across the table to Dan to check the house to make sure its ok. If it was being burgled her super alarm on her phone would have alerted her. She is such a tool
Christ and she showing off the house daily to thousands like an invite come burgle me.
Before I'd show my house to the nation

Oh I simply cannot wait for all the 'I have to pick ALL the stones back to where they belong' videos once she has two toddlers out there chucking the stones around the grass. It will be as popular as the finger marks on the island or hand prints on the window reels 😒
Riviting content who actually gives a shite what colour their stones are wet

• Heart
Jesus Christ. She is incapable of posting anything legible or punctually and grammatically correct.

• Heart
Why does she feel she needs to share a picture of poop on her top with us!! :sick::sick::sick: also dirty nappy on the ground in front of the window pick it up!!!!! I don't understand how she thinks this is content her follows want to see!!!! I

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she feel she needs to share a picture of poop on her top with us!! :sick::sick::sick: also dirty nappy on the ground in front of the window pick it up!!!!! I don't understand how she thinks this is content her follows want to see!!!! I
It's like she's trying to come across as relatable I'm the midst of all her begging and receiving expensive gifts

Strips!!! Teeth whitening strips! Not stripes. I hope spotlight didn't pay for that post.

Reactions: 1
Why does this thick witch show her manky kitchen EVERY SINGLE DAY? Like Simple Sue, we all have our own kitchens to clean, we do not need to see yours every 5 minutes...... if you werent such a lazy, dirty, slob, it wouldnt get into that state every day! Clean as you go, and ffs, put up some actual interesting content you boring dope🙄

Reactions: 4
No declaring her free stay in the Europe. I don’t understand why the europe would give her and a follower a free weekend. There’s hardly availability there, so not like they’ve poor business, why the need for the advertising through common as muck Sue.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.