Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not washing your hair in over two weeks is not something to be proud of love

Reactions: 3
I just went and watched the first 5 mins of the live and had to turn off with boredom.

Reactions: 1
That is actually vile. Obviously she has showered but not to wash hair after being in hospital is blowing me away.

Reactions: 2
Yep! Cos she said last night he was 11 days old.....SMELLY MINGER🤢
VILE! I actually can't get over that. I have friends who have dry hair who get away with one wash a week. But that I think is the absolute limit! It must be matted to duck with dry shampoo 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Cant cope with the inability to spell simple everyday words !

Also if anyone wants to rob her house they've got the lowdown on the gates. Very foolish to broadcast every detail of your house/ layout etc. So many weirdos out there could easily find it now she has put up so many pics of those gates. Will live to regret the over sharing I expect.

I don't follow her but have looked at her page after reading here. I'm sorry now but how does she have so many followers. She does not fit the mould of the usual middle class, well dressed, well spoken interiors account. She is someone id be afraid to look at the wrong way on a night out.

The other interior / home accounts must be pissing themselves laughing at her

Also if anyone wants to rob her house they've got the lowdown on the gates. Very foolish to broadcast every detail of your house/ layout etc. So many weirdos out there could easily find it now she has put up so many pics of those gates. Will live to regret the over sharing I expect.
Its the same with any of these home accounts. Do they not realise that every county council in the country displays every planning application made for the past 5-6 years? All online. That includes site layout, FULL internal plans and even the exact location on a digital map. So anyone can land to your door. All public information. All you need is the persons name.
The amount of these home accounts that show intimate details like where their new jewellery tray from ikea is going to go…madness. Not in a MISSION would I ever expose my home like that online. These people have no brains whatsoever

Reactions: 4

Just shows what them home accounts will sacrifice to get freebies to complete their houses. She should really be thinking about the safety of her 2 children too

I was wondering the same. She surely wouldn't be covered by her insurance so soon after a section though?
Funnily enough ive had 2 sections & I did query this with my own insurance company & its a myth. Much like the red weather warning thing. I was more concerned about doing damage to myself by driving too soon. Doesnt take much for the wound to burst open doing normal clutching and braking. Never mind if she had an accident. It Wont help the healing process at all either, constantly stretching and moving it.

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough ive had 2 sections & I did query this with my own insurance company & its a myth. Much like the red weather warning thing. I was more concerned about doing damage to myself by driving too soon. Doesnt take much for the wound to burst open doing normal clutching and braking. Never mind if she had an accident. It Wont help the healing process at all either, constantly stretching and moving it.
Oh really? I always thought after any significant surgery you weren't covered until signed off by a doctor because reflexes etc might not be as quick. But yeah just from her own health perspective she should do as she's told so that she has the best chance of recovering without issue.

Can’t believe she got a blow dry yesterday, doubt she washed it first, did she say it wasn’t washed in 2 weeks (which would inc hospital stay)

Not much of a blow dry either!!!

Can’t believe she got a blow dry yesterday, doubt she washed it first, did she say it wasn’t washed in 2 weeks (which would inc hospital stay)

Not much of a blow dry either!!!
Didn't she say she got a blow-dry for her family photos?? I could be wrong. Maybe those were were photos that took 4 hours to get??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.