Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya i follow Accessory Fairy - i don't mind her
I just want to know how these people afford their houses! Me and my partner have decent jobs but in a million years would we be able to build a house like these! I just don't think a truck driver and hairdresser would make that much!? There has to have been some help, or at least some off the books work for Sue!?

Reactions: 7
Ah here....its the same here. I just cannot get over these Instagrammers and the lavish lifestyles.
Anyone follow Accessory Fairy? I don't see a thread on her on Tattle
All that money on bespoke utility cupboards and she puts those cheap ass tacky plastic drawer things in them 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All that money on bespoke utility cupboards and she puts those cheap ass tacky plastic drawer things in them 🤮
What else is in the utility - is it just all cupboards, thought she’d have another sink, work space, dryer etc or is that old fashioned now

What else is in the utility - is it just all cupboards, thought she’d have another sink, work space, dryer etc or is that old fashioned now
The washer and dryer are in one of the cupboards. Sink and small worktop going in other corner later. She doesn't need counter space because her kitchen has an abundance apparently.

Reactions: 1
I just want to know how these people afford their houses! Me and my partner have decent jobs but in a million years would we be able to build a house like these! I just don't think a truck driver and hairdresser would make that much!? There has to have been some help, or at least some off the books work for Sue!?
She saved for the deposit using her tips! And if he is with the company where he works for a while they are on great money.

She saved for the deposit using her tips! And if he is with the company where he works for a while they are on great money.
Where does he work or do we know?

I just don't know many hairdressers who have thay type of money unless they own their own business!

Reactions: 2
Where does he work or do we know?

I just don't know many hairdressers who have thay type of money unless they own their own business!
I think he drives a lorry for Centra, I remember the lorry being at the entrance before and her saying Bonnie always knows his lorry.
I cant imagine how her tips covered it either unless she's been saving them since she first started. No bills or rent to pay before building the house definitely helps too 🙈

Still living in her Christmas pyjamas.. I'd hope she washes them more than she washes her hair 👀

I think he drives a lorry for Centra, I remember the lorry being at the entrance before and her saying Bonnie always knows his lorry.
I cant imagine how her tips covered it either unless she's been saving them since she first started. No bills or rent to pay before building the house definitely helps too 🙈

Still living in her Christmas pyjamas.. I'd hope she washes them more than she washes her hair 👀
Ah yea makes more sense I forgot they lived at home so could save that way too.

I dont understand why she doesn't cut the hair up a bit, I cant imagine cleaning the house with that nest plonked up on my head, she never styles it either. Would be easier to manage

Reactions: 3
What salon did she work in previously, clients must have been major tippers!!! They’re still only 30, they must have been saving like crazy, not many holidays etc - does she drink?

What salon did she work in previously, clients must have been major tippers!!! They’re still only 30, they must have been saving like crazy, not many holidays etc - does she drink?
No she says both of them arent big drinkers and rarely go out.
I do reckon living at home and just saving all their wages probably gave them a good start to saving.

He drives for musgraves.

It’s very easy have all of this when the majority is gifted/collab. Plus she works in a cash industry and someone further up posted that she worked from home during the pandemic plus PUP 🤷🏼‍♀️
we have 4 kids, both work full time and have zero disposable income 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
A new play house now gifted 🤯 in a climate when the majority of people are struggling wouldn’t you think Sue would read the room. Easy to hawk your children for free stuff, I’d prefer to give my kids their privacy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im actually raging im after buying a playhouse from that company now there is us buying it on humm only thing is their children have no privacy and will be easily recognised anywhere so i know which id prefer

Reactions: 4
Shes devastated now hes going to work after three weeks off! Her parents snd in laws will be there to help no doubt she will never be alone with the two

Hes one month old and knows if he cries enough she will pick him up? What does that even mean? She leaves him crying for a while?
Pretty sure all babies cry to get attention/care? Why is she acting like this is unusual?

Genuine question, does she have a mild learning disability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.