Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she got a blow-dry for her family photos?? I could be wrong. Maybe those were were photos that took 4 hours to get??
She must have bundles of energy - really thinking of any struggling Mom of a new born looking at her page

I was wondering the same. She surely wouldn't be covered by her insurance so soon after a section though?
She snuck out to get her nails done the other day when the babies were asleep. She hardly walked there. If she is having a sit down day today , no way could she do an emergency stop safely.

Sorry did they wear those tracksuits for the big photo shoot ?? Did a professional take them? I was so bored of gates I tapped through

Reactions: 1
Hardly surprising shes back driving already, considering she was doing peoples hair in lockdown🙄 Seems like SIMPLE SUE, dosnt like following guidelines🙄

My cloths are microfibre cloths i get in wholsesalers. If i wet one, clean the tap and then rub with a dry one, the tap shines. Am i missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My cloths are microfibre cloths i get in wholsesalers. If i wet one, clean the tap and then rub with a dry one, the tap shines. Am i missing something?
I think we all are. Think we need the special cloths with her discount code.

Shes gonna drag the utility room out to death like the gates! She actually thinks we are all sitting here waiting on her to do reveals of tit we already all have..... she would seriously want to get a life🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gates last week, utility this week. Love to know how its all financed. We work hard here. Both full time and part time also self employed and we dont have the disposable income these 2 have

Reactions: 4
Gates last week, utility this week. Love to know how its all financed. We work hard here. Both full time and part time also self employed and we dont have the disposable income these 2 have
She would have made a killing in lockdown, doing hair, and on the pup.....

That actually terrified me. Surely their house is the highest energy efficiency!?
You'd think so, now I know she's a larger house than me but ours built around the same time. I've a standard 3 bed semi d, bills are around 150ish and we're both working from home. How in the love of god is it 900!! If be having a stroke that cloth company must pay well

Would the underfoor heating be very expensive to run. Our nov/dec bill came and it was 273. How can Christmas drive it up so much?

6 adults in the house and the place looks like the airport with all the lights at Christmas.

Holy christ its a utility room you would swear she was revealing something special. Fair play they have some amount of money to spend. By the time we have the kids minded and pay the mortgage and bills theres barely money left for a pair of socks never mind gates walls and utility rooms. We must be doing something wrong

Reactions: 3
Holy christ its a utility room you would swear she was revealing something special. Fair play they have some amount of money to spend. By the time we have the kids minded and pay the mortgage and bills theres barely money left for a pair of socks never mind gates walls and utility rooms. We must be doing something wrong
Ah here....its the same here. I just cannot get over these Instagrammers and the lavish lifestyles.
Anyone follow Accessory Fairy? I don't see a thread on her on Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.