Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh another reel where she cleans the kitchen!

Also, she hasnt washed her hair in 2 week. What is that about? She must be using dry shampoo etc and the buildup from that is dreadful.

Reactions: 1
Oh another reel where she cleans the kitchen!

Also, she hasnt washed her hair in 2 week. What is that about? She must be using dry shampoo etc and the buildup from that is dreadful.
Shes full sure we are all jealous, we wash our hair and not let it go for 2 weeks๐Ÿ™„ shes a manky witch id say, that hair has to smell๐Ÿคฎ actually she is manky, how does the kitchen get in that state every day, if you clean and tidy as you go? So shes a lazy manky witch๐Ÿ˜‚

Shes full sure we are all jealous, we wash our hair and not let it go for 2 weeks๐Ÿ™„ shes a manky witch id say, that hair has to smell๐Ÿคฎ actually she is manky, how does the kitchen get in that state every day, if you clean and tidy as you go? So shes a lazy manky witch๐Ÿ˜‚
And as a hairdresser! Surely she can be bothered to wash and style her hair! She should cut it up if it's too difficult to manage, lots of moms do that!

Once upon a time there were 6 children and 2 adults living in this house. I can hand on my heart say that my kitchen was never in that state except for directly after dinner time. The mess that she allows accumulate every day fascinates me. Having said that, if she didnt have a kitchen to clean every day she would have 70% less content.

Reactions: 3
Once upon a time there were 6 children and 2 adults living in this house. I can hand on my heart say that my kitchen was never in that state except for directly after dinner time. The mess that she allows accumulate every day fascinates me. Having said that, if she didnt have a kitchen to clean every day she would have 70% less content.
Completely agree! She has ONE child, (so have i) its easy keep on top of that, if you at least try.... the place will be like a pigsty when she has 2 kids๐Ÿ™„ but yeah, at least she will have "content"! Also, 6 kids, wowzers that was a busy house, but organisation, is key.....๐Ÿ‘

She wonders how she is going to manage with 2. I wonder how she is going to manage as well.

Iโ€™d say they brought her in before baby got any bigger. Sheโ€™s some woman for the big babies. Life with a toddler newborn and section recovery sounds tough but she seems to have good help from their mumโ€™s

I like the name Kai but Bonnie and Clyde? I mean Bonnie and Kai.

Reactions: 3
I like the name Kai but Bonnie and Clyde? I mean Bonnie and Kai.
Too similar โ€ฆ like Kai too but defo not when you have a Bonnie already

Donโ€™t like the name Bonnie personally, Bon Bon or BON drives ME crackers -

Reactions: 4
Big baby and recovery after a section with a small baby isn't easy! I've done it 4 times and the first few weeks are a sh*t show! Reality of two babies is no joke!

Reactions: 2
Big baby and recovery after a section with a small baby isn't easy! I've done it 4 times and the first few weeks are a sh*t show! Reality of two babies is no joke!
Yea it is a tit show, honestly sat on my bed a few days after I came home with my 2nd and said what the duck have I done! Thankfully it does get better. Still a shitshow at times but a more manageable tit show๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I think she came out of hospital too quickly after a c section. She hit the 3 day blues on the same day.

Its going to be a tough couple of weeks.

I cant with the attention seeking.... what did she think was going to happen when she came home from hospital? ๐Ÿ™„ Its obviously a change, she knew it was happening, it will take adjustment, women do it every day of the week, GET ON WITH IT๐Ÿ™„ No need to post crying photos of yourself Sue, take time off the gram, settle in with the baby, and take plenty of time with Bonnie, but stop with the pity party๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Id sympathise if she was a couple of weeks in but ffs posting the 'reality' on day 5 is too much.

Id sympathise if she was a couple of weeks in but ffs posting the 'reality' on day 5 is too much.
Exactly and sure it was night 1 of being home at that, what will she post when reality actually hits? ๐Ÿ˜‚ she seems 'ferce' addicted to insta, hasn't gone a day without posting even though she said she was taking a break to adjust. Priorities ๐Ÿ™„

Exactly and sure it was night 1 of being home at that, what will she post when reality actually hits? ๐Ÿ˜‚ she seems 'ferce' addicted to insta, hasn't gone a day without posting even though she said she was taking a break to adjust. Priorities ๐Ÿ™„
Oh today, its a miracle, Bonnie "loves" the baby, 24 hours after her last "poor me" post๐Ÿ™„ who knew it would take a while for Bonnie to get used to him? Then the "which gates do you think we picked" NOT ONE PERSON GIVES A F#CK HUN!!!!! Trying to keep up engagement is PATHETIC..... Shows that the crying yesterday was fake out, cos the situation couldnt be that bad if shes banging on about her gates today๐Ÿ™„AGAIN, ENGAGEMENT.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.