Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not following here that long, what was the issue with the builders? Did they go direct labour or main contractor?
I think they went main contractor but there was a lack of communication between them, engineer & builders and the porch roof thing at front door couldn’t be done cos the builders were told too late ???
Then all her windows got scratched and the poor window cleaner got the blame and had to pay up money to replace the glass. Same thing happened my parents new house when they built 3 years ago and it was caused by the plasterers using their plastering sponges to take blobs of plaster off the windows. Plasterers had to replace the glass in that situation.

Reactions: 1
The way she describes stuff is absolutely terrible, smooth & the cot definitely looks white as apposed to cream 🤔. Dont give up your day job Sue

Is it me or do the curtains look old fashioned for the style house when they are 18inches up from the floor. Reminds me of bungalows in the 90s (nothing wrong with bungalows, suits that style house and time)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she describes stuff is absolutely terrible, smooth & the cot definitely looks white as apposed to cream 🤔. Dont give up your day job Sue

Is it me or do the curtains look old fashioned for the style house when they are 18inches up from the floor. Reminds me of bungalows in the 90s (nothing wrong with bungalows, suits that style house and time)
Curtains are dreadful. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The child’s room is so cold looking isn’t it. I hate the cot slap bang in the middle of the room with nothing around it. It’s eerie or something. And there’s also no need for the wardrobe or the chest of drawers, all the child’s clothes are in plastic drawers downstairs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A free gifted cot worth 240 euro. The most expensive cot smyths sells. Of course she would pick that one. She would be the type who orders the fillet steak when you say dinner is my treat. Greedy guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is there a reason she puts the cot in the middle of the room? It's like a roundabout.

It's not a child friendly design at all!

• Haha
The long hair with a centre parting does her no favours when she’s so tall & with a long face. She should go with less severe hairstyles, something softer would be fab on her.

Reactions: 4
The long hair with a centre parting does her no favours when she’s so tall & with a long face. She should go with less severe hairstyles, something softer would be fab on her.
Its the orange face with the big white marks around her eyes that gets me. And leggings with a blazer... does she think that makes her seem more down to earth?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its the orange face with the big white marks around her eyes that gets me. And leggings with a blazer... does she think that makes her seem more down to earth?
I remember when she couldn’t use any tan/foundation because she was getting her eyebrows done and she has that beautiful white skin that natural red heads have. Some of us need tan because without it we would look like corned beef but I think she would be so much prettier and striking if she ditched the tan.

Why is the 2y old drinking milk from a bottle?
To hazard a guess I’d say because she wants to. Not every child gives up a bottle the minute the clock strikes 12 on their 1st birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To hazard a guess I’d say because she wants to. Not every child gives up a bottle the minute the clock strikes 12 on their 1st birthday.
And yet it is strongly advised for all realms of development. But yes for sure allow a toddler to dictate whats best for them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.