Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a reach, the government have been found responsible for structures they put in place I.e. industrial schools etc. Can't blame the government for everything.

Just strange to screenshot imo. No matter who is doing it. So worried about their privacy but then exploiting it by taking a screenshot. Make it make sense
You do know you're on tattle don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has #styleblogger under her big reveal of the plastic Bershka coat. She has awful style IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A lawsuit against the Irish government? Surely they would just sue their parents? The government aren't responsible for everything 🤣

Bit weird taking screenshots to show a nappy outline? Maybe she is wearing a nappy overnight.
Doesn't look like nighttime in the video does it 🤔
Sue obviously doesnt care about the privacy of her children when she uses them for 'content' does she?
Anyone including can screenshot her kids any time she posts, that is a very valid point.

Maybe I am a weirdo for despising her continuing the pretence that the kid is toilet trained.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't look like nighttime in the video does it 🤔
Sue obviously doesnt care about the privacy of her children when she uses them for 'content' does she?
Anyone including can screenshot her kids any time she posts, that is a very valid point.

Maybe I am a weirdo for despising her continuing the pretence that the kid is toilet trained.
No but the sun does tend to come up in the mornings....🤔

I get the point people are making about her exploiting her children for views, I just think its hypocritical to then take screenshots and share her children in a forum if people are so worried about their safety. Basically just because she does it doesn't mean it's OK.

Reactions: 1
She was asked recently to do a wedding and apparently she didn’t want to do it as she had work to do for insta that day and she makes more money from there and wants to concentrate on influencing. I could rant about her all day. For a young girl her house is so dirty. She claims she loves cleaning. The laziness of having the kids clothes in plastic drawers in the utility room. Is it that hard to bring them up stairs to dress them every morning and again in the evening for bed? The absolutely hack her for hair and her makeup 🤮 she is so full of tit. If I see that blue clothes once more. “ one wet one dry”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was asked recently to do a wedding and apparently she didn’t want to do it as she had work to do for insta that day and she makes more money from there and wants to concentrate on influencing. I could rant about her all day. For a young girl her house is so dirty. She claims she loves cleaning. The laziness of having the kids clothes in plastic drawers in the utility room. Is it that hard to bring them up stairs to dress them every morning and again in the evening for bed? The absolutely hack her for hair and her makeup 🤮 she is so full of tit. If I see that blue clothes once more. “ one wet one dry”
Ya , I’ve heard from a few locals that she turned down. Wonder why she put the salon in her house in that case? Sure it’s all cash in hand & undeclared anyway.
The constant one wet one dry is hilarious. I can actually picture her bathrooms more than my own at this stage.
A lot of these house build instahuns struggle to move onto a new specialty once there houses are finished.
Maybe some people find her inspirational? She inspires me to dress my children every day & not have them wandering around in their vests or pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya , I’ve heard from a few locals that she turned down. Wonder why she put the salon in her house in that case? Sure it’s all cash in hand & undeclared anyway.
The constant one wet one dry is hilarious. I can actually picture her bathrooms more than my own at this stage.
A lot of these house build instahuns struggle to move onto a new specialty once there houses are finished.
Maybe some people find her inspirational? She inspires me to dress my children every day & not have them wandering around in their vests or pyjamas.
The site next to her finally got planning permission I wonder will that build get in the way of her constant 'garden reveals' next year. Like none of us ever saw grass curbing and paving before.
See her selling her soul there for a hair tool that wouldnt even curl a pigs tail 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why did she need to go shopping for kids clothes today? I've never seen them in anything other than pyjamas.

Reactions: 6
The site next to her finally got planning permission I wonder will that build get in the way of her constant 'garden reveals' next year. Like none of us ever saw grass curbing and paving before.
See her selling her soul there for a hair tool that wouldnt even curl a pigs tail 🤣
I hope it’s bigger & prettier and has tarmac done for the day they move in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she making good money off insta? All she advertises are those cloths or at least that's all I ever see her posting

Reactions: 3
How is she making good money off insta? All she advertises are those cloths or at least that's all I ever see her posting
She does the flower subscription thing aswell but can’t be making much from that. There was the PR drop from Bperfect then this week, maybe she’s going to be a BA for them? They’d use Larry Murphy as a BA though. Dosent seem to take much to work for them. Is she with dealing yokes yet flogging the jewellery??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's with theses insta wans eye brows same as the wan in youghal like hairy mollys.

Reactions: 2
Does she not mean BER rating as air tightness test is done prior to moving in and when builder has completed build?

Reactions: 1
Does she not mean BER rating as air tightness test is done prior to moving in and when builder has completed build?
Sure she had nothing but trouble with her builders, small roof over front door couldn’t be done. They destroyed her windows. Wouldn’t bother with an air tightness test if I was her. Surely the engineer they used could recommend someone to do Ber/air tightness (whichever it is they need )

Sure she had nothing but trouble with her builders, small roof over front door couldn’t be done. They destroyed her windows. Wouldn’t bother with an air tightness test if I was her. Surely the engineer they used could recommend someone to do Ber/air tightness (whichever it is they need )
Not following here that long, what was the issue with the builders? Did they go direct labour or main contractor?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.