Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh do please tell us what exciting thing has happened. Probably more free stuff to lorde over all of us mere working class mortals

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that anyone gives a sh!t but her next big surprise for her followers is they got their tar done in the driveway... Que the big reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There has to be a money tree outside that house! It couldn't be from being an influencer and a lorry driver! If it is I'm gonna start chatting shite in to my phone too and exploiting my childrens privacy!

Reactions: 1
She is filthy, how does she get that house so untidy every day , its like a bomb hit it

An iPhone 14? Christ almighty, where does the money come from.

Reactions: 2
Not that anyone gives a sh!t but her next big surprise for her followers is they got their tar done in the driveway... Que the big reveal
No doubt a sponsored af 🤣 cmon sue lord it over us we cannot wait with your big smug head

Very surprised that she has linked herself with Eoghan Dinnen. I wouldn’t think he’d be good for her future…..unless she’s going down the tacky sweets, Chinese teeth whitening route of instahuns!
Even Julie has given him the road!

Did she have that facial piercing, I think its called a monroe, you know the one above your lip to the side? She seems to have a hole in her face where a piercing like that should go

Did she have that facial piercing, I think its called a monroe, you know the one above your lip to the side? She seems to have a hole in her face where a piercing like that should go
Yes definitely had one alright, very evident when she does close ups or makeup on screen. I used always think that they made the person look rough

I'd be over the moon too if everything I had was gifted jezs she would bring you out in hives

Very surprised that she has linked herself with Eoghan Dinnen. I wouldn’t think he’d be good for her future…..unless she’s going down the tacky sweets, Chinese teeth whitening route of instahuns!
Even Julie has given him the road!
Surprise surprise no winner announced, eoghan doing giveaways with anyone to try get himself followers, he would be better off spend the money on buying followers, he’s as boring and a tad simple I think too. The desperation off him 🤣🤣🤣
He has done a good few of these voucher giveaways to get himself followers 🙄

Surprise surprise no winner announced, eoghan doing giveaways with anyone to try get himself followers, he would be better off spend the money on buying followers, he’s as boring and a tad simple I think too. The desperation off him 🤣🤣🤣
He has done a good few of these voucher giveaways to get himself followers 🙄
I never enter anything he is involved in. He’s like a teenage Del Boy from only fools & horses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.