Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting more & more brazen with the begging! The companies that work for her for free are bigger fools. Imagine working for free for a Beggy Mitchell who tips away as a hairdresser for cash in hand😂 She’ll be on the beg for a good accountant when she comes on the Revenue radar!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow anyone notice her very brazen reel about the toilet roll? The real sue coming through, tut tut Sue,
They all come across as nicey nice and when someone touches a nerve … boom the real personality comes into action

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not one comprehensive word out of Bonnie in any video however she has the understanding and ability to communicate her toileting needs? duck off with your lies sue not one mother believes you toilet trained that child

Wow anyone notice her very brazen reel about the toilet roll? The real sue coming through, tut tut Sue,
They all come across as nicey nice and when someone touches a nerve … boom the real personality comes into action
When was the original toilet roll content??🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s comes across as very bitchy & unlikeable I think.

Reactions: 8
Ya every time someone challenges her the true Sue comes out. Short tempered childish response when it doesn’t suit her

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever bought ghose green genie cloths? The glass and mirrors in my house are breaking me

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever bought ghose green genie cloths? The glass and mirrors in my house are breaking me
I have, and as much as it kills me, they're brilliant. I've bought them for Mum, my aunts etc. I've two small people who hand print everything. These are so quick to do spots and leave no streaks.

I have, and as much as it kills me, they're brilliant. I've bought them for Mum, my aunts etc. I've two small people who hand print everything. These are so quick to do spots and leave no streaks.
Any microfibre cloths will do the same thing, packs in choice for €5 👍

Reactions: 5
I bought them and actually find my normal microfibre cloths are better. I was really disappointed in them. Wonder am I doing something wrong?

She gave the game away there. You have a poo not you want to poo. Detective potty training farce has blown the case wide open.

• Haha
These insta huns are so hard up for stuff to keep them relevant and post that they now are going into stores doing "try on hauls" 🙄. Jesus wept, you can be sure they don't purchase anything (filming in fitting rooms) or else purchase & film their stupid reel and return the items so still costs nothing but gains interaction 🤦🏼‍♀️

Especially stupid doing reels for places like penny's as you can't purchase the items online so her followers will still actually have to go into the store 🙄. Anything for content I suppose

These insta huns are so hard up for stuff to keep them relevant and post that they now are going into stores doing "try on hauls" 🙄. Jesus wept, you can be sure they don't purchase anything (filming in fitting rooms) or else purchase & film their stupid reel and return the items so still costs nothing but gains interaction 🤦🏼‍♀️

Especially stupid doing reels for places like penny's as you can't purchase the items online so her followers will still actually have to go into the store 🙄. Anything for content I suppose
My jacket will be on the grid later... like why not post the jacket there and then or wait but are people frantically refreshing her page to see her fuckn jacket.

• Haha
I always think she looks like someone left over from the 90’s especially with the leggings with the socks over them. Just seems ironic that she does all these try on hauls but can’t seem to get her kids out of their pyjamas majority of the week. She’s always blathering on that she keeps the kids clothes downstairs as it’s easier……..sue that isn’t working pet! Put their clothes upstairs and instead of spending so much time doing your make up before you go downstairs set a new rule for yourself that the kids are dressed before they go downstairs! She’d sell a fortune of kids clothes for companies by dressing them. She uses her kids to sell as it is already anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to spoil it for you but I have the jacket that she wants to do a big jacket reveal for..its a full length blue patchwork style coat, heavy enough. Its from Penneys. Id say size down, they are quite big fitting..€30 i think but i cant be 100% sure. Why she is making a big deal about ‘revealing’ it. duck sake its Penneys like. Good chance a lot of us have seen it or bought it at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.