Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantingplants

I hate when people try to keep "their" chair in CUMH with a coat etc. I just think it's so rude, someone could need it much more than your umbrella🙄
And its easy to move stuff onto the ground if you need a chair.

Reactions: 6

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
So we have Bonnie & Clyde…..my money is on twin girls called Thelma & Louise or twin boys called Ronnie & Reggie.

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Has her husband any idea that she posted this??? Is he any bit of sense?
I’d say Dan needs to grow a pair at this stage and rein her in a small bit!
She’s big time struggling for content recently but posting stories of Clyde's Poop was a new low.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Her home is devoid of any sense of style
It reminds me of a Harvey Norman brochure

the curtains in the living room downstairs look straight from a caravan

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

AH HERE

Jesus if I see her click her fingers to clean that fecking kitchen once more Im going to have to unfollow her. Honest to get shes as dull as dishwater now.

Serious question for others tho - are they not a pair of dirty feckers?? Theres 2 adults and 2 kids in our house and we work full time. It would never get to that state of untidiness. Like who spends the day in the kitchen without putting anything away? Or who has a walk in wardrobe and leaves everything on the floor?? I wont win housewife of the year but it would never get to that state.

Daily updates from Sue now consist of:

Bonnie did or didnt sleep
We did or didnt clean the kitchen before we went to bed
We need to get our canopy over the door sorted
We have so much work to do outside
I need to do a food shop
I must mop my floors
I must clean my shower screen
I must dust under my sofas
I must clean out this press today
I need to clean clothes off the floor of the wardrobe
I need to put away 200 loads of washing

And repeat.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
Awful dress and the hair is as bad.

What's with the breakfasts this morning in take away cartons?

• Heart

Spotted glasses

Jesus this one has no shame what so ever. Blatantly asking for likes and comments to boast her chances of working with different companies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
The build up to that message was the most dramatic thing! Not a nasty message AT ALL. If it was me, I would appreciate a message like that giving me a heads up that I'm upsetting people and losing followers over it. She was wished well in it like. Gina from the Daly dish got a message hoping her baby would die, that's a nasty message. Every single story she has up has a mention that she's pregnant, or how tired she is because she's pregnant or a picture of her bump.. Someone needed to say it to her.

• Heart
I would love to know her secret to success. Walls gates lights, garden, kerbs, patio in progress and now they are painting the house too. Since we started paying our mortgage after building I can’t afford a new pack of knickers never mind improve on what we have built. That’s with 2 full time jobs here. I know they don’t have childcare costs but how much can she work with no actual minder.
I think they definitely budget but she likes to pretend she has the same disposable income as other much bigger floggers,
She is probably back hairdressing but not showing us coz it’s all cash 🧐 and then a bit of work on Instagram. It does appear they don’t have much of a social life really,
The sitting room in the house still isn’t done, and no other room was done before they done up Bonnie’s room either,
Her clothes are mostly gifted/ collabs and penny’s or the few bits from Zara. I think we can all agree her style is 🤢🤣
She gets her nails and a blow dry done like once a month...
They haven’t been on a foreign holiday - everyone’s priorities are different 🧐
Que the 2023 content - dan needs to cut the grass, be better than seeing another bloody wonder cloth video 🙄

That utility is just another dumping ground for her. She's obsessed with those cheap baskets too 🤢it's so unorganised and thrown together. As for the children's clothes in plastic drawers IN the cupboards 🤢 she is lazy

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes screeching at the baby not to touch it. Here's an idea for you Sue, stop fucking filming and lift him out of the seat.
Of course he's going to touch it when he can see you pissing yourself with excitement (at having some content) and videoing him.

Top parenting right there.

GW84

VIP Member
To be fair to her though her natural hair colour is fab it’s just the style is shite (or lack of a style!)
Her house colour has also grown on me! Definitely detect bad blood with her & the builders though!!
I like her hair, I just don't understand why she needs to match her face and body to it.

Imagine building her house though? She'd complain about everything even if it's her fault.

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the Unicef video stop sharenting? Its pretty bleak, maybe suedan should have a look and realise its dangerous to have your kids used as commodities
Oh my god I just watched that there. It’s frightening. With these instahuns like sue then it’s not just photos , it’s toilet habits, the inside of their bedrooms, tantrums etc. Her kids won’t even be safe walking down to the shop alone when they are older because for all she knows some weirdo has been following them online. Her husband & herself are just pure airheads I’d say. He definitely is anyway.