Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
The necklace Gemma Owen wore on love island was a £20,000 Tiffany necklace😂😂😂 I think we can safely say that’s not the same necklace as Gemma wore and actually a cheap dupe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

margesimpsin

Haven't got my hair nails done in 4 and half years who is counting! Partner also works early up at 5 home at 8/9 in evening.
We haven't been anywhere alone in 4 years. Oh wait stand corrected he was with me briefly alone in labour ward.
Let me tell you Sue the more kids you pop out it's harder to rely on those people. The people you using don't want to mind 3 under 3! It's very easy to have kids close in age when you have help in demand.

Tammys

VIP Member
Its about time she stopped sharing her two children online. She shared very private details ie Poor Bonny toileting etc. These are things they should not be sharing. No privacy for those children. She has her whole life on show , people know the layout of her house, it's terrible and so wrong on so many levels. So irresponsible of them, but sure ... its grand .. the freebies are rolling in 🤢🤢🤢
They are all the same ali dee plus 3 showing her boys in the bath the other night.

Jules and Shannon showing the kids being brats
Burbs showing her kid asleep in bed.
JJ not showing the eldest child but no problem showing the other 2 for content.
And don't even start me on the wan Denise turning her young wan into an American actress.
Same with the one Gorey the children's daddy not cold in the grave and she had them up on insta.
It's an utter disgrace how children's privacy is violated and by a parent

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The whole “I’ve got roll too” is the latest trend on insta! 🙄 Why didn’t she just post the second photo? She’s a sheep just loves to follow the other insta huns!
Is she a bit stuck for content?? Why doesn’t she just clean her kitchen again or play with her blinds!! ....🥴😂
Her ‘content’ is laughable. Home accounts are boring once you have seen them once.

Madforreallife clown

Pregnancy waddle???? Ye if u carrying triplets maybe , u can waddle if u want or not!! I worked hospitality in all my pregnancies, 12 hour shifts some days , never waddled once🤪But then I wasn’t trying to get attention off anyone!

• Heart

crossmich

She’s painful enough had to unfollow. What turned me off her and a few other self build pages was the repetitive “kitchen tours” or the”bathroom tours” where dishes can’t be kept more than a meter away from the dishwasher or heaven forbid you’d have to stretch that bit further. I recall one other page suggesting that you should not be able to see a toilet when you look In the door of a bathroom 🙄 Christ!! Some of these pages come across really patronising telling people what way they should be laying out their homes.

GW84

VIP Member
She 💯 isn’t happy with her whole house, her utility is full of plastic boxes for kids clothes🤷‍♀️and all their shoes,the colour is too dark and no playroom I’d say she regrets that
No playroom, no sitting room done yet. Utility badically a plastic box mess. Regrets her kitchen. Couldn't get the canopy she wanted. Walk in wardrobe but all her clothes are on the floor or in a plastic container.

So much still to be done in the house and she's getting a bathroom revamp? Give me strength!

GW84

VIP Member
The long hair with a centre parting does her no favours when she’s so tall & with a long face. She should go with less severe hairstyles, something softer would be fab on her.
Its the orange face with the big white marks around her eyes that gets me. And leggings with a blazer... does she think that makes her seem more down to earth?

• Haha
I don’t get how they managed to get a mortgage for a house that size and furnish it on the jobs they have unless he’s one of those dodgy truck drivers you hear of 🙈
[/QUOTE]
The house actually isn't that big in person, I've seen it. It really narrow! I couldn't believe how misleading it looks on Instagram! Between living at home, not drinking and not having to buy the land. Tbh I doubt they had much of a life before this so I'd say she spent her money on nothing!
---
The kids aswell. Why not bring them away for a little break. They’ve never had a little holiday.
I'm not defending her but I've kids same age as her two and I would not bring them on a plane, the carnage 🙈 she could do something in Ireland definitely with them tho! I will say, I don't see anything wrong with parents having a weekend away without kids once a year. Parents needs to recharge and being a couple too.

GW84

VIP Member
Missed this... what happened, she was out somewhere and started cleaning their windows?!
Went to a PR event in Filo Asthetics with loads of other 'hunz' and whipped out her stupid 'wonder cloth' to clean the windows because apparently they annoy her every time

• Wow
  • Haha

Nosey Rosie 2020

Does she work with Dunnes or just spend her time in their dressing rooms, trying on clothes (non maternity of course, as she keeps reminding us) and tagging them

saz483

Saw her in the arrivals hall in Cork Airport last night, she had a face on her like thunder! We were coming back from London too, but we actually had our kids with us. We take our kids everywhere with us (they’re our kids, why should someone else mind them)?Why couldn’t she take them and make memories like we did ? So selfish 🤬
She is the one who planned on having one kid after another like a bloody baby vending machine. If they need a 'break' from two so badly why keep popping them out.
You want three kids under three so bad sue and dan then you parent them yourselves stop dumping them on everyone else.

Tammys

VIP Member
Why do all these huns love putting the hospital posts up
Same with the wan in youghal she had a sandwich in her gob when she posted her hospital video they are so immature

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Anyone watch her live? She didnt know the difference between the umbilical cord and the placenta🙈 …after 2 kids🙈She doesnt come across very bright

• Wow

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
The latest story . how to save €10,000 in 100 days... am I living on a different planet or what am I doing wrong?

• Wow